Post a pic of your FIRST cellphone/pager.

LePolak

Legacy Member
motorola-krzr-red-black_LRG.jpg

My pager look like that :
MotorolaPager.jpg

And I don't remember the model of my first cell phone, but I do remember it was a "à la carte", wasn't a flip, wasn't color....old school!

Motorola-StarTAC11.jpg

Motorola Star Tac, gets better, back then my wife worked at Sainte Justine (HIV research to prevent HIV transmission from mother to foetus, ugly thing...) and one day on her fucking birthday the train (usual) broke down between Vendome and Montreal Ouest, and she was among the only people to have a cell phone, so she charged people 2$ to make phone calls using her phone.

True story bro.

Motorola-StarTAC11.jpg

Motorola Star Tac, gets better, back then my wife worked at Sainte Justine (HIV research to prevent HIV transmission from mother to foetus, ugly thing...) and one day on her fucking birthday the train (usual) broke down between Vendome and Montreal Ouest, and she was among the only people to have a cell phone, so she charged people 2$ to make phone calls using her phone.

True story bro.

...swag.

lol, you guys are posting pics of cell phones that are less then a decade old... bunch of young punks :p

This was my first cel phone. Motorola microtac or something like that.

motorola-9800x.jpg

motorola-i580.jpg

Pas le modèle exact, mais c'était un Mike. Vraiment solide, c'est mon grand-père qui le possède maintenant.

Back