Weird shit you've seen in the gym ?

I saw a guy drying HIMSELF with a hair dryer...
He was naked in front of the miroir where the hair dryer is.

Happened once to me.. forgot my towel dude.. it's not that wrong haha! I rather be clean and dry myselft with a hair dryer than smelling shit with sweaty cloth...

Happened once to me.. forgot my towel dude.. it's not that wrong haha! I rather be clean and dry myselft with a hair dryer than smelling shit with sweaty cloth...

Same here... some skin conditions may also require you to use hairdryer for a certain time.

Une gars et une fille se tenait après une barre horizontale chacun leur tour et il se donnait des coups de poings dans le ventre. WTF !?

Une gars et une fille se tenait après une barre horizontale chacun leur tour et il se donnait des coups de poings dans le ventre. WTF !?

3751963814_95407bec11_z.jpg

Nothing really odd to report except the freaking new years resolution people chatting about the kardasians

22 y.o. guy talking to two 16y.o girls about his "bodybuilding diet" ... a guy like me has to eat every 1.5 to 2 hrs, I start my day by eating bla bla bla

He then goes like " here let me show you a great exercise for abs", grabs girl's hand and goes "can you feel my abs working out?"

Never thought I'd experience this ever in my entire life!

It's about the same guy i posted about couple of days ago and it goes like this:

Ill make short...

I walk towards the squat racks because I had to do dead lifts, as i get close I see this guy again doing squats. There is a bunch of guys working in the same area and only one girl doing squats on the smith machine.

Guy approaches and the girl and

Guy: excuse me, can you spot me plz?
Girl: I only have one more set
Guy: ok ill wait

Girl finishes her squats and walks towards another machine

Guy: you dont want to help me?
Girl: ohhhhhhhhhh you want me help you? sorry i didnt know what " a spot" means
Guy: yeah it wont take long i promise
Girl:sure, tell me what to do

Guy tells the girl to go under the bar and then the guy goes behind the girl and put her arms around here

Guy: I want you to do this and just follow my body as I go up and then
Girl: I dont think i can do this hahaha
Guy:its not hard !

Guy starts squating with like a plate and a half, hes probably done like 6-8 reps and its about to give up

Girl:One more ! One more!
Guy: you want another one? ONE MORE EH ONE MORE

He goes down and screams like a bish on his way up

I this point im wow this guy a such a douche bag wtf wtf wtf, he then starts talking to the girl about his bodybuilgin diet and how he doesn't eat salt,sugar or rice. The girl asks about her squats and if she was doing the right form and he goes like

Guy: thats so wrong!
Girl: but the personal trainer that works here told me to them like that
Guy: listen, let me tell you a secret.....I've never had a personal trainer, if you want i can train you and make a diet for you
Girl: reallly? for free right! you are so smart!
Guy: I know thanks, i like to read a lot and educate myself

I finished my dead lifts and left, worked out for about 15-20 mins and went to get change, by the time i was leaving the were still talking lol

saw kids put it 3 huge plate from each side , on start to do the excercise , 2 other help him to lift it up from each side and another take this on camera to show that he do it by him self !!! fkng epic.

Never thought I'd experience this ever in my entire life!

It's about the same guy i posted about couple of days ago and it goes like this:

Ill make short...

I walk towards the squat racks because I had to do dead lifts, as i get close I see this guy again doing squats. There is a bunch of guys working in the same area and only one girl doing squats on the smith machine.

Guy approaches and the girl and

Guy: excuse me, can you spot me plz?
Girl: I only have one more set
Guy: ok ill wait

Girl finishes her squats and walks towards another machine

Guy: you dont want to help me?
Girl: ohhhhhhhhhh you want me help you? sorry i didnt know what " a spot" means
Guy: yeah it wont take long i promise
Girl:sure, tell me what to do

Guy tells the girl to go under the bar and then the guy goes behind the girl and put her arms around here

Guy: I want you to do this and just follow my body as I go up and then
Girl: I dont think i can do this hahaha
Guy:its not hard !

Guy starts squating with like a plate and a half, hes probably done like 6-8 reps and its about to give up

Girl:One more ! One more!
Guy: you want another one? ONE MORE EH ONE MORE

He goes down and screams like a bish on his way up

I this point im wow this guy a such a douche bag wtf wtf wtf, he then starts talking to the girl about his bodybuilgin diet and how he doesn't eat salt,sugar or rice. The girl asks about her squats and if she was doing the right form and he goes like

Guy: thats so wrong!
Girl: but the personal trainer that works here told me to them like that
Guy: listen, let me tell you a secret.....I've never had a personal trainer, if you want i can train you and make a diet for you
Girl: reallly? for free right! you are so smart!
Guy: I know thanks, i like to read a lot and educate myself

I finished my dead lifts and left, worked out for about 15-20 mins and went to get change, by the time i was leaving the were still talking lol

So let's resume what you said:
He got laid.
You didn't.

Haha je viens d'arriver du gym et deux dudes touchais les biceps de l'autre apres leurs set j'ai trouver ca pamals comique

Back