Weird shit you've seen in the gym ?

The other day at Powerflex an old guy changed out of his dirty white briefs (and left them on the fucking bench right next to where I was) and put on pink briefs before leaving the gym.

About 3 years ago in Powerflex gym, as I get in to the locker room, there's two arab guys already in there talking to each other nothing but shirts on, I ignore it, finish up two hours'ish later, go back in to the locker room, and they're still there with no pants on..

Powerflex locker room, never again will I see you

All my jeans have a nice little fabric patch over the zipper on the inside, I feel like the jean companies predicted the occasional need to go to commando

but if you are gonna put clean boxers shouldn't you take a shower first ? this guy did even shower!

There's a large amount of gays that go to my gym. I only found that out when after shooting the shit a few times with my friend, he'd say something stupid and I'd reply 'oh man you're such a fag', and a few guys would turn around and give me a dirty look.
We also do the classic 'hey man I found the perfect girl for you', and point each other to random non-attractive older women. Once I turned the table and pointed him to a gay looking Indian guy. My friend did a run after our workout and ended up showering after me... with the Indian... Who was later just strutting around naked an moisturizing everything including his nuts in front of him, when there was plenty of space to be somewhere else in the lockerroom.

There's a large amount of gays that go to my gym. I only found that out when after shooting the shit a few times with my friend, he'd say something stupid and I'd reply 'oh man you're such a fag', and a few guys would turn around and give me a dirty look.
We also do the classic 'hey man I found the perfect girl for you', and point each other to random non-attractive older women. Once I turned the table and pointed him to a gay looking Indian guy. My friend did a run after our workout and ended up showering after me... with the Indian... Who was later just strutting around naked an moisturizing everything including his nuts in front of him, when there was plenty of space to be somewhere else in the lockerroom.

So basically you like to run around and insult ugly women then high five your friend and laugh, before going home listening to emotional pop punk?

Just making sure.

About 3 years ago in Powerflex gym, as I get in to the locker room, there's two arab guys already in there talking to each other nothing but shirts on, I ignore it, finish up two hours'ish later, go back in to the locker room, and they're still there with no pants on..

Powerflex locker room, never again will I see you

LOL what's wrong them? Arabs like that are so weird!

Back