News: Acura NSX to make its official comeback in Detroit

Marc123

Acura NSX to make its official comeback in Detroit.

Honda has kicked the week off with a bit of news that countless car buffs have been waiting for for a long time: the mythical Acura NSX is about to be revived!

Thankfully, we won’t have to wait long for a close-up of the NSX Concept, as it will be revealed at the Detroit Auto Show in January.

Honda-HSV-10-GT-i001.jpg

Honda HSV-010 GT (Photo: Honda)

The first car show of 2012 will mark the debuts of a 2013 RDX prototype and the ILX Concept, a preview of the entry-level sedan the automaker will launch in Canada and the US in the spring of 2012, which will offer three powertrains including a hybrid.

All three cars will then head to Canada, with the RDX waiving to the crowd at the Montreal Auto Show on January 12 and the Acura NSX Concept and ILX Concept stealing the spotlight in Toronto on February 16.

Maudit, à un mois d'être présenté au Salon de Montréal.... Il devrait faire la HSV010 street version ça serait win en esti ça.

The Honda HSV-010 GT, they've been running that car for a while now. Can't wait to see what they have to show.

honda-hsv-010-gt-07.jpg

honda-hsv-010-gt-04.jpg

and it will probably be even more expensive than the lexus lfa

The price tag should be interesting... A used post-2000 NSX still goes for a bit.

Yay...../meh.... yea... cool I guess. And same for the old one... If I had the money to buy one, I would just buy something else, like an M3...

Just an imo.

Back