G.I.Joe Retaliation trailer

Bruce Willis ?
wtf_is_this_shit_The_Rules_Of_Trolling_s400x297_128287_580_RE_What_happens-s400x297-148427.jpg

Je vais le voir c'est sur. Par contre, quand le premier film avait sorti, j'avais pas autant eu le meme hype que pour Transformers.

First movie was absolute garbage. It was a big budget B film.
I'm not expecting more from the second.

they do know how to put together a good trailer though.

First movie was absolute garbage. It was a big budget B film.
I'm not expecting more from the second.

they do know how to put together a good trailer though.

totally new different director from the 1st one. to be honest i loved the 1st one. IDK what ppl were expecting... it covered everything GI JOE represents; ninjas, tanks, cool planes, bitches in leather, genius bad guy. underwater battle, the characters played their roles well.
maybe the exosuits weren't necessary but none the less.

sometimes i gotta ask, what it is u expected from the movie?

I expected better acting, less cheese, more believable story.
It was watchable, I can't see myself rewatching it like I did for the first transformers. (2-3 were junk)

I expected better acting, less cheese, more believable story.
It was watchable, I can't see myself rewatching it like I did for the first transformers. (2-3 were junk)

better acting? from who? marlon wayans? (lol) come on let's be real here. there was 3 main A-list actors and 2 barely had much scenes and one never spoke. (ray parks, joseph gordon levitt and dennis quaid.)

cheese? what cheese? it's based on a goddamn comic book...

more believabe story? dood if u want real shit then GI JOE was never the movie for u. seems 13 days or pearl harbor is more ur fit.

as for TF. 1 was ok (granted 1st time trying doing CG robots), 2 was maaad racist and failed at trying to put some comedy. 3 was gold. story wise and FX wise.

maybe u should stop having high hopes for movies based on comic/toys and just enjoy it for what it is.

Nice un film avec du sang, des chicks des explosions, de la violence en masse et pas d'histoire/morale.... J'irais possiblement le voir au cinéma pour l'aspect purement divertissement.....

Back