G.I.Joe Retaliation trailer

totally new different director from the 1st one. to be honest i loved the 1st one. IDK what ppl were expecting... it covered everything GI JOE represents; ninjas, tanks, cool planes, bitches in leather, genius bad guy. underwater battle, the characters played their roles well.
maybe the exosuits weren't necessary but none the less.

sometimes i gotta ask, what it is u expected from the movie?

Well said.

I expected better acting, less cheese, more believable story.
It was watchable, I can't see myself rewatching it like I did for the first transformers. (2-3 were junk)

How old are you? Did you ever watch the cartoons on TV or read the comic? What part of GI JOE has any semblance to a believable story, it's a fantasy getaway dream land for boys where good triumphs over evil with some cool cars/guns/hot girls thrown in.

And what Part of TF has good acting, the CGI robots?

Well said.

How old are you? Did you ever watch the cartoons on TV or read the comic? What part of GI JOE has any semblance to a believable story, it's a fantasy getaway dream land for boys where good triumphs over evil with some cool cars/guns/hot girls thrown in.

And what Part of TF has good acting, the CGI robots?

I'm 29 and grew up watching GIJoe, Transfromers and all the other stuff Hollywood is reselling us.

I'm 29 and grew up watching GIJoe, Transfromers and all the other stuff Hollywood is reselling us.

this is the big misdirection. some people rely too much on the cartoons and in reality the movies (GIJOE,TF) are based on either the 80's comic or the last decade. the cartoons in the 80's barely had any ongoing story line, except for few episodes here and there...

Tf was based on the orignal marvel comics in the 80's
tf2 was based on a 2000-something story from IDW comics
tf3 was based on a TF novel.

GI1 & GI2 are also based on IDW's 2000-something comics.

C'est correct pour écouter un samedi soir avec une couple de tite biere mais pas plus d'apres moi.

Back