Guy with EPIC STi gets scammed hard..

"Bear with this.. It's insane.
I listed my 06 500whp super built STi for sale due to lookin for a home/more practical vehicle. Wham I found a NASIOC memeber looking to trade a 07 srt8 jeep for a STi. I had over 25k into my car but I was willing to take a little hit for something more practical for my job (electrician) I meet up with the member of nasioc in August and we end up deciding to do it. I go to my bank with all info to transfer my STi loan into the jeep. We trade this and that plus money on my side. The same week I get it it blows a t case and the kid said he never had a issue. Ok well that's fine. 1k later it runs again.. Then someone breaks into it and gets off with 2k in things . Soo I go to get my key reprogrammed for the new viper alarm I put in. Vin was fake, oh. Yes it has a car fax for its entire life and a clean title soo why is the vin fake.. Because under the fake Vin was the REAL vin which came back stolen and never recovered.. Soo now I'm ****ed. I call the state police and report it an they come an take it:| I contact the kid I traded and he said he can't help me and basically that I'm beat, as he is is selling a bunch of parts off the STi. I ask for the owner before him number and called him, he told me before I even spoke any issues I have isn't his problem and dont call that number. I had a lawer dig into this more, turns out the title came back to his name the day before we traded, that he went to have dealer work done and they told him it had a fake vin and he started an argument with the sales writer and was thrown out of the dealership. soo now I'm in debt and am declaring bankruptcy and this kid has my car. Now that house I was going to buy isnt going to happen and my holidays are RUINED."

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

ive seen that thread a few days ago and let me tell you i was mad at every srt8 i saw that day

Should start a donation site, I'd paypal him a couple bucks towards lawyer fees.

So terrible, especially since he did his due diligence, checking carfax and such.

The VIN is written, engraved at more than 1 place in a car (Door Jam , engine firewall , dash...). If he only looked at the one on the dash , he's pretty stupid. Thats basic things to look like. It suck for him tought

Sa ressemble pas mal a ques qui m'arrive avec la S2000 que j'ai acheter cette ete , sauf que je l'avais pas echanger mais j'ai pas plus mon argent

I don't see how he can loose everything...

It's not rocket science he has a proof with the dealership that busted him fiew days before...

If he brings the kid in court with a good proof like that I don't see what can go bad...

Pourquoi il déclare faillite, y'a perdu un vehicule, pas tout ses avoirs et son argent/maison ect.

Ah moins qu'il ne pouvais pas vraiment s'offrire cette maison au départ...

Back