email from abuse@videotron.ca after dl

goshko

Hi guys, I downloaded transformers 3 via vuze on sunday and I receive an email this morning from videotron that the download was illegal and that is violated copyrights and shit and that I should stop or else actions are going to be taken against me ... anyone else get this shit ?

Hi guys, I downloaded transformers 3 via vuze on sunday and I receive an email this morning from videotron that the download was illegal and that is violated copyrights and shit and that I should stop or else actions are going to be taken against me ... anyone else get this shit ?

They are only warning you that if let say the creators of transformers would decide to pursuit all frauds that they would have your ip to fine you. but so far the companies only fines the big producers(real hackers and people that makes tons of money out of it) not single persons like you and me.

bro if we didn't download illegal stuff, there'd be no point in having high speed internet.

that's the truth.

We stop downloading and Videotron will have a big, big problem.

Prend leur adresse email et inscrit les a toute les criss de spams, newsletter et concours de marde sur internet.

i've gotten like 3-4 of these

i just try to read comments for torrents now or dl via fileshare sites.

They are implementing SOPA before it even passes, they are going to shut down all our torrent sites. These people are criminals they don't give a fuck about client privacy.

do u guys get this via email or letter? i dont get why some of u guys get this while i've been abusing it for over a decade....

i noticed it's ppl who use vuze who always get this shit, maybe switch to utorrent??:dunno:

i use utorrent, still get them. it's not the program, it's the file/tracker system.

k, must be that i get millions of them then but i never set up my videotron address. just ignore them. im prolly the best example that nothing happens.

I only download from rapidshare/megaupload and sites like that. Even if they catch me, they will not be able to charge me with distribution of copyrighted material which is the reason why most of people get fucked.

yeah well I dont distribute shit... I download them and watch them lol. I use vuze which offers a search engine that searches on all the big torrent website out there simultaneously ... anyway I prolly wont be stopping my mal-practice just now lol

not when you disable you're uploads.

impossible quand tu es sur un site de torrent privé. Faut garder un ratio d'upload souvent au dela du 75%. Pis anyway, les torrent public cest la grosse vidange et demandez vous pas pourquoi vous recevez des belles lettres lol.

Back