Saudi Arabia beheads woman for 'sorcery'

So, do you expect me to defend the Saudis?

I'm the first in line when it comes to criticizing the Saudi family and their bullshit laws. :)

U mad?

PS; Israhell does the same every other day by evicting people out of their homes, gang raping the women, imprisoning children and innocent men. Is that not killing a people?

So, do you expect me to defend the Saudis?

I'm the first in line when it comes to criticizing the Saudi family and their bullshit laws. :)

U mad?

PS; Israhell does the same every other day by evicting people out of their homes, gang raping the women, imprisoning children and innocent men. Is that not killing a people?
Gang raping women? Where do you see this in Israel? Clearly you have read an article or some sort to know this. If so, can you send me a link to an accurate website where I can read about this? Killing a people? If an act like that IS done then yes it is mentally killing people. However, chopping someone's head off is beyond barbaric. This is not eviction this is plain Barbarism.

Reminds me of this (15th century bleh):

Malleus.jpg

The main purpose of the Malleus was to attempt to systematically refute arguments claiming that witchcraft does not exist, discredit those who expressed skepticism about its reality, to claim that witches were more often women than men, and to educate magistrates on the procedures that could find them out and convict them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleus_Maleficarum

Gang raping women? Where do you see this in Israel? Clearly you have read an article or some sort to know this. If so, can you send me a link to an accurate website where I can read about this? Killing a people? If an act like that IS done then yes it is mentally killing people. However, chopping someone's head off is beyond barbaric. This is not eviction this is plain Barbarism.

I don't "SEE" it, you hear it in the censored news from time to time. That's IF they get out of jail and have courage to tell their stories.

Barbaric is also when you systematically kill off a people, that's what Israhell is doing.

--
here's a 2004 article which we're lucky enough to read
A Palestinian female freed from Israeli detention said more than 15 fellow Palestinian women were raped by Israeli interrogators to force them to confess to charges leveled against them and collaborate with the Israeli intelligence.

"Israeli investigators and intelligence officers keep video tapes of the raping to blackmail the female detainees," she told IslamOnline.net, requesting anonymity.

"I have been sexually abused and photographed. When I tried to travel to Jordan after my release and Israeli intelligence officer dumfounded my with the humiliating photos."

She asserted that this techniques has been used for years by the Israeli interrogators against Palestinian detainees.

"They have used this raping techniques before my detention and continue to use it until today," said the Palestinian woman who spent nine years of her life in Israeli detention.

She asserted that Palestinian women shy away from reporting such "disgrace" due to the sensitivity of the conservative Palestinian community.

The Israelis also, she added, threaten to widely circulate the rape images if any of us take her complains to the public or the press.

The sexual abuse practices are not restricted to detained Palestinian women alone.

In a phone all from an Israeli jail, a Palestinian man told IOL he has not been allowed to put on any cloths since his detention eight months ago.

"I haven't worn my clothes all this period. They (Israeli guards) searched continue to search such around the clock and if we resist they torture us."

Replica

" Israel , through the Shabak, violates the international convention against the torture which stipulates that all parties should take the necessary legislative, administrative and judicial measures to prevent torture under its jurisdiction," said a Palestinian human rights researcher.

Shin Bet, also known as the General Security Services or Shabak, is Israel 's domestic security agency.

"The convention clearly states that parties should not exploit extraordinary circumstances, such as war, a threat to wage war or domestic political instability, as pretexts for torture," Sameh El-Sayehn told IOL.

He asserted that the U.S. soldiers' sexual abuse of Iraqi detainees in Abu Gharib was simply "a replica of a long-running Israeli practice".

"Shabak has more than 25 different torture techniques to extract confessions from Palestinian detainees," El-Sayehn said.

"The nudity technique used by the Americans against Iraqi detainees is a long time Israeli favorite but unfortunately pictured never surfaced to expose the barbarism and brutality of a country bragging about being a democracy oasis."

The pictures of grinning U.S. soldiers posing by a heap of naked Iraqi men revealed last month sparked worldwide outrage that has continued to dog the administration.

U.S. President George W. Bush had denounced the misconduct as "abhorrent, shameless and unacceptable" and apologized for it.

In a damning report presented to the U.S. administration in February, U.S. Major General Antonio Taguba found numerous "sadistic, blatant and wanton criminal abuses" at Abu Gharib.

El-Sayeh indicated that Israeli guards "undress Palestinian female detainees and tie them to beds for long periods."

The situation in men prisons is not less humiliating, added the Palestinian researcher.

"Palestinian men are held naked in front of each other and Israeli soldiers. Those who refuse to take of their clothes are brutally beaten."

At least seven thousands Palestinians, including scores of women, are held by Israeli occupation forces in detention centers and jails.

Mustafa Dirani, a Lebanese recently freed from Israeli detention, told a Tel Aviv court Tuesday, January 27, "I was raped by the [Israeli] soldier. He said he would rape me, and he did."

I don't "SEE" it, you hear it in the censored news from time to time. That's IF they get out of jail and have courage to tell their stories.

Barbaric is also when you systematically kill off a people, that's what Israhell is doing.

--
here's a 2004 article which we're lucky enough to read
A Palestinian female freed from Israeli detention said more than 15 fellow Palestinian women were raped by Israeli interrogators to force them to confess to charges leveled against them and collaborate with the Israeli intelligence.

"Israeli investigators and intelligence officers keep video tapes of the raping to blackmail the female detainees," she told IslamOnline.net, requesting anonymity.

"I have been sexually abused and photographed. When I tried to travel to Jordan after my release and Israeli intelligence officer dumfounded my with the humiliating photos."

She asserted that this techniques has been used for years by the Israeli interrogators against Palestinian detainees.

"They have used this raping techniques before my detention and continue to use it until today," said the Palestinian woman who spent nine years of her life in Israeli detention.

She asserted that Palestinian women shy away from reporting such "disgrace" due to the sensitivity of the conservative Palestinian community.

The Israelis also, she added, threaten to widely circulate the rape images if any of us take her complains to the public or the press.

The sexual abuse practices are not restricted to detained Palestinian women alone.

In a phone all from an Israeli jail, a Palestinian man told IOL he has not been allowed to put on any cloths since his detention eight months ago.

"I haven't worn my clothes all this period. They (Israeli guards) searched continue to search such around the clock and if we resist they torture us."

Replica

" Israel , through the Shabak, violates the international convention against the torture which stipulates that all parties should take the necessary legislative, administrative and judicial measures to prevent torture under its jurisdiction," said a Palestinian human rights researcher.

Shin Bet, also known as the General Security Services or Shabak, is Israel 's domestic security agency.

"The convention clearly states that parties should not exploit extraordinary circumstances, such as war, a threat to wage war or domestic political instability, as pretexts for torture," Sameh El-Sayehn told IOL.

He asserted that the U.S. soldiers' sexual abuse of Iraqi detainees in Abu Gharib was simply "a replica of a long-running Israeli practice".

"Shabak has more than 25 different torture techniques to extract confessions from Palestinian detainees," El-Sayehn said.

"The nudity technique used by the Americans against Iraqi detainees is a long time Israeli favorite but unfortunately pictured never surfaced to expose the barbarism and brutality of a country bragging about being a democracy oasis."

The pictures of grinning U.S. soldiers posing by a heap of naked Iraqi men revealed last month sparked worldwide outrage that has continued to dog the administration.

U.S. President George W. Bush had denounced the misconduct as "abhorrent, shameless and unacceptable" and apologized for it.

In a damning report presented to the U.S. administration in February, U.S. Major General Antonio Taguba found numerous "sadistic, blatant and wanton criminal abuses" at Abu Gharib.

El-Sayeh indicated that Israeli guards "undress Palestinian female detainees and tie them to beds for long periods."

The situation in men prisons is not less humiliating, added the Palestinian researcher.

"Palestinian men are held naked in front of each other and Israeli soldiers. Those who refuse to take of their clothes are brutally beaten."

At least seven thousands Palestinians, including scores of women, are held by Israeli occupation forces in detention centers and jails.

Mustafa Dirani, a Lebanese recently freed from Israeli detention, told a Tel Aviv court Tuesday, January 27, "I was raped by the [Israeli] soldier. He said he would rape me, and he did."
Notice how I mentioned "accurate" when i asked you for a link. Islamonline.net? Common you must be kidding. And why would be shy to mention her anonymity? We don't even know who the person is. Eman Al Obeidy sure wasn't shy. Her outcry was what made her known in the media today. Out of the 1,027 prisoners swaped for Gilad Shalit, none of them accused the Israeli's for raping them, or even better; "Gang raping" them.

Notice how I mentioned "accurate" when i asked you for a link. Islamonline.net? Common you must be kidding. And why would be shy to mention her anonymity? We don't even know who the person is. Eman Al Obeidy sure wasn't shy. Her outcry was what made her known in the media today. Out of the 1,027 prisoners swaped for Gilad Shalit, none of them accused the Israeli's for raping them, or even better; "Gang raping" them.

I guess you do not understand some of the basic human emotions. When a woman is raped, especially gang raped it has fucked up affects on her whole mental physical life, did you not know that?? FFS..

what's wrong with the source? Jpost is a good valid source is it not? So is islamonline.net, they have professional journalists too. I don't expect jpost to publish such articles you know.

I guess you do not understand some of the basic human emotions. When a woman is raped, especially gang raped it has fucked up affects on her whole mental physical life, did you not know that?? FFS..

what's wrong with the source? Jpost is a good valid source is it not? So is islamonline.net, they have professional journalists too. I don't expect jpost to publish such articles you know.
You are wrong. I do not post any article from Jpost. Do you know why? Because I know that you will throw me the "oh this site is an Israeli site with Jew's controlling it" while knowing that you will tell me that it is pure propaganda. This is why I post articles mostly from Al jazeera because I know you or skylox would have nothing to say about the source.

You are wrong. I do not post any article from Jpost. Do you know why? Because I know that you will throw me the "oh this site is an Israeli site with Jew's controlling it" while knowing that you will tell me that it is pure propaganda. This is why I post articles mostly from Al jazeera because I know you or skylox would have nothing to say about the source.

Notice how I mentioned "accurate" when i asked you for a link. Islamonline.net?

No less biased or accurate than any other media outlet. Probably more so.

Real or fake, the following does apply.

"We shall handle the Press in the following manner:

1. "We shall saddle it and keep tight reign upon it. We shall do the same also with other printed matter, for of what use is it to rid ourselves of attacks in the Press, if we remain exposed to criticism through pamphlets and books?"

2. "Not one announcement will reach the people save under our supervision. We have attained this at the present time to the extent that all news is received through several agencies in which it is centralized from all parts of the world"

3. "Literature and journalism are two most important educational forces, and consequently our government will become the owner of most of the journals. If we permit ten private journals, we shall organize thirty of our own, and so on. This must not be suspected by the public, for which reason all the journals published by us will be externally of the most contrary opinions and tendencies thus evoking confidence in them and attracting our unsuspecting opponents, who thus will be caught in our trap and rendered harmless."

one of dozens of interesting quotes:
Shahar Ilan, writing in haaretz.com, the internet division of Israel’s top daily newspaper, commented, “The Jews do control the American media. This is very clear, and claiming otherwise is an insult to common knowledge.”

So shut the fuck up about accuracy and implied neutrality

And why would be shy to mention her anonymity? We don't even know who the person is. Eman Al Obeidy sure wasn't shy. Her outcry was what made her known in the media today. Out of the 1,027 prisoners swaped for Gilad Shalit, none of them accused the Israeli's for raping them, or even better; "Gang raping" them.

How would you have ever heard about it had it occurred? Would the mainstream media ever report it? of course not.

You attempt to defend your untenable position by insisting on semantics and shifting the goal posts. You also flood the forums with half-truths and other nonsense, hoping the points raised by your opponents will be lost in the noise you create.

FYI: just because no one responds to your circular arguments, doesn't imply that they are valid. It simply means that no one has the time or the inclination to navigate your circuitous clusterfuck of illogic.

Back