The Expendables 2 trailer

shoot em up was great entertainment. i loved it. its like a comedic late-80s/early 90s john woo action movie. think hardboiled(which is possibly one of the best action movies of all time) with comedy

the international and children of men were more serious clive owen movies. they weren't bad tho.

i still haven't seen killer elite. heard it was terribad tho

Writers: Sylvester Stallone (screenplay)

immininent failure.

You kiddin me? Sylvester is the one who wrote most of his movies lol.

Also wrote the last expendables... Tell me that was a failure?

shoot em up was great entertainment. i loved it. its like a comedic late-80s/early 90s john woo action movie. think hardboiled(which is possibly one of the best action movies of all time) with comedy

the international and children of men were more serious clive owen movies. they weren't bad tho.

i still haven't seen killer elite. heard it was terribad tho

The International was a gigantic piece of garbage imo, but I think it's the only movie with owen I haven't liked so far. The rest of his films have been top notch, Shoot em up was non stop entertainment. Who can honestly say they didn't like inside man? Classic bank robbery film.

Killer Elite was actually good, except owen looks like a pedo and he just plays a really lame role.

Rocky movies were fantastic, especially Rocky I and II. You have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Recent Stalone movies are the epitome of brainless screenplay. I never said they weren't ' fun ', they are indead fantastic in their way of telling the same old scenario over and over again.
I love movie going. I will go see the expendables 2 and have an amazing time laughing at the poorly executed script same as I did in the first. Don't get me wrong, but that bro-slang screenplay and Stalone's shitty attitude of doing it ' his way or the highway ' and hiring a random director for a big name movie like this is really mind numbing. I can only think of Cobra everytime I see him with a gun.

Rocky, on the other hand, was directed by the same guy who brought us the FANTASTIC karate kid. And was done in the 70's. It was cool having such a striking movie 30 years ago. And Stalone didn't have botox back then.

I do know what I'm talking about. Go fetch some real movies and educate yourself.

Rocky, on the other hand, was directed by the same guy who brought us the FANTASTIC karate kid. And was done in the 70's. It was cool having such a striking movie 30 years ago. And Stalone didn't have botox back then.

rocky was written by stallone tho..

Avec une liste d'acteur comme celui là... Je me fou royalement de la cohérence de l'histoire de ce film... Juste Chuck Norris vaut mon 10$.

Schwartz ... He's gonna fire one bullet then get the fuck outta there ...

And Chucky Chuck is way too old. He should stay in his retirement home to play scrables.

arnold ne pouvait pas faire de scene action dans le premier film a cause de son poste de gouverneur, maintenant il l'est plus donc il peut prendre un plus gros role et tenir des guns.

il l'avait dit lui meme avant la sortie du premier film qu'il faisait juste une petite apparition pour son ami sly

btw as much as i love jet li, i dont know why he's in this movie. he's not known to use guns lol

Back