Sandro_Bit

http://www.clairefelicie.com/category/marked

Emiel.jpg

Sjoerd.jpg

Nicky-drieluik.jpg

Remon.jpg

Arnold.jpg

Pascal.jpg

on dirait qu'ils sont plus vieux dans le centre?.. pas certains de comprendre ce qu'il faut comprendre.

Afghanistan has been going on for 10 years, how do we know the pictures weren't taken 5, 7, 9 years apart? lol

And getting your pasty white face sand blasted all day will naturally make you look older.

i have cousins that went and came back from Iraq. They're all fine. Good guys working regular jobs that chose to serve they're country. (USA) I think if you chose selectively, you can build a case for post ware trauma. Just like how some ppl are traumatized by anything else and the same doesn't impact others....

if I take pictures of cancer patients that didn't make it, does that mean no cancer patients make it ?

obviously war has more strain on some than others, so does prison.

obviously war has more strain on some than others, so does prison.

So does college. Take a pic of girls at the end of high school and at the end of college, most of them have become ugly whales from all the booze and dick sucking.

So where's the hispanics and blacks in this? Why is it always the white man who is shown as a soldier of the United States when a large number of soldiers are hispanics and blacks?

/rant

Back