Aucune fierté au Quebec.

lord_galathon

C'est calissement beau de chialer comme des enfants de maternelle parce que le coach "intérimaire" des Canadiens ne parle pas Français, sous prétexte que c'est une question de fierté.

Mais ou est la fierte quand c'est le temps de ne pas permettre aux agentes correctionnelles de porter le hijab?

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actualite...ne=cyberpresse_B4_manchettes_231_accueil_POS3

(Québec) Le port du foulard islamique (hijab) est désormais permis chez les agentes correctionnelles des prisons québécoises.

Le ministère de la Sécurité publique a consenti cet accommodement religieux à la suite d'une entente à l'amiable intervenue avec la Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse.

La Commission avait statué que le règlement vestimentaire du ministère est discriminatoire. Il avait reçu une plainte d'une Montréalaise musulmane en 2007. La candidature de cette femme avait été retenue comme agente des services correctionnels. Elle portait le hijab lors de son entrevue de sélection puis durant sa formation théorique. Mais au moment de son stage probatoire, alors qu'elle devait revêtir l'uniforme, les dirigeants du Centre de détention de Montréal l'ont informée qu'elle ne pourrait pas porter le foulard dans le cadre de ses fonctions.

À la suite de l'enquête de la Commission des droits de la personne, le ministère de la Sécurité publique a accepté de modifier son règlement vestimentaire. Un paragraphe sur le port du hijab y a été ajouté. «Les Services correctionnels fournissent eux-mêmes le foulard islamique prescrit aux membres du personnel qui en auront reçu l'autorisation, et ce, dans un souci d'uniformisation et de respect des normes sécuritaires associées au port de ce vêtement», précise le nouveau règlement qui est entré en vigueur lundi.

Ca ^^ C'est ok, mais y faudrait pas qu'elles soient Anglophones!

All this crap is stupid. Who cares the Canadians coach doesn`t speak french. Wow cares that Future Shop isn`t called "Le Future Shop." Christ! The Canadians coach along with all the non-french speaking Canadian players should quit. Future Shop, Best Buy and any other store with an english name should all close and leave if our crocked government forces them to change their name. Then we will see who`s complaining about what.

And for the above article. They came to Canada, life like us. If went to live in their country, no way in hell would they bend to accomodate us. More cities, provinces should follow Gatineau`s lead.

All this crap is stupid. Who cares the Canadians coach doesn`t speak french. Wow cares that Future Shop isn`t called "Le Future Shop." Christ! The Canadians coach along with all the non-french speaking Canadian players should quit. Future Shop, Best Buy and any other store with an english name should all close and leave if our crocked government forces them to change their name. Then we will see who`s complaining about what.

And for the above article. They came to Canada, life like us. If went to live in their country, no way in hell would they bend to accomodate us. More cities, provinces should follow Gatineau`s lead.
What did Gatineau do?

I think that's pathetic honestly. Would Iran do the same?

Interesting, I'm a son of immigrants and we adapted very well. We don't force/impose our culture/way of lives on others let alone the government yet I guess in some cultures it's something they do.

In the near future I foresee the prime minister wearing a kippa a turban a kufiya depending on the occasion as well as speaking hindi/punjabi/arabic/hebrew.

Interesting, I'm a son of immigrants and we adapted very well. We don't force/impose our culture/way of lives on others let alone the government yet I guess in some cultures it's something they do.

In the near future I foresee the prime minister wearing a kippa a turban a kufiya depending on the occasion as well as speaking hindi/punjabi/arabic/hebrew.

As long as he doesn't speak English he'll be fine!

They have to keep us divided and fighting against each other so they can keep siphoning our money into their bank accounts. Welcome to Quebec.

Did someone say .......... punjabi?

1297218680496_ORIGINAL.jpg

:l

gimme a break. sikhs even have their own turban police uniform in toronto and its not harming anyone:

Tejpal_Brar.JPG

police-officers.jpg

ppl here are a bunch of cry babies always looking for something new to bash on rather than dealing with the real issues.

gimme a break. sikhs even have their own turban police uniform in toronto and its not harming anyone:

Tejpal_Brar.JPG

police-officers.jpg

ppl here are a bunch of cry babies always looking for something new to bash on rather than dealing with the real issues.

I threw up a little in my mouth, but I managed to re-swallow it so it's ok.

Tejpal_Brar.JPG

police-officers.jpg

How much did that cost to design and make ?
50 000$ to a marketing firm
125 000$ to a high-end designer
50 000$ to produce (... 10 unit maybe!)

Une musulmane c'est mal, un sikh c'est ok !

Pas juste la police de Toronto au fait, l'armée aussi !

canadian_sikh_soldiers_2_2006.jpg

They have to keep us divided and fighting against each other so they can keep siphoning our money into their bank accounts. Welcome to Quebec.

x2

pire que ca ... dans l'uniforme des service correctionnel ... ya une casquette qui vient avec ca ...

ya certain superviseur qui demande aux agents d'enlever la casquette a l'intérieur de l'établissement ...

y vont faire quoi avec ca maintenant lol ?

C'est calissement beau de chialer comme des enfants de maternelle parce que le coach "intérimaire" des Canadiens ne parle pas Français, sous prétexte que c'est une question de fierté.

Mais ou est la fierte quand c'est le temps de ne pas permettre aux agentes correctionnelles de porter le hijab?

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actualite...ne=cyberpresse_B4_manchettes_231_accueil_POS3

Ca ^^ C'est ok, mais y faudrait pas qu'elles soient Anglophones!
Again, it's to divert the attention from the real issues. We are facing the biggest economic melt down of the century, yet this is what we are debating. A wise man like you knows that, but our population doesn't. God help us if these people don't wake up.

Again, it's to divert the attention from the real issues. We are facing the biggest economic melt down of the century, yet this is what we are debating. A wise man like you knows that, but our population doesn't. God help us if these people don't wake up.

x2

Thats freedom. Fuck sometimes I wish I had headphones wherever they play fucking Xmas music...

I don't get what this has to do with Quebec pride...

Back