Photoshoot: The Legend.

La voiture est belle, les s-chassis ont pas a être toutes modifiées pour la track...sauf que pour les roues c'est un peu trop gros pour mes gouts (un peu comme des faux seins, ont peu reconnaître "l'audace? le talent?" de certains chirurgiens de faire entrer autant de silicone sous la peau, mais un moment donné trop c'est juste pas beau)
PS pour ceux qui polluent les treads...vos ptites chicanes de cours d'école ont les a déjà lues 100 fois, échangez donc vos numéros de téléphone en pm pi amusez vous entre vous autres...
et pour évitez des réponses inutiles, j'ai pas un beau char, j'ai pas un char puissant, j'ai pas un gros pénis

U mad bro ??

hes-not-my-brother-you-bitch-and-yes-im-mad-bro.jpg

BTW, photos don't do this car justice. If he ever comes to Montreal, I'm down to give him a free photoshoot. If he can make it into town, that is. His whole car would fall apart by the time he's 2km's into Montreal.

i think everyone can agree its a sick car, but to have a set of what looks to be 22" wheels is over kill, if they were maybe 18" 0r 19" it would look a lot more appealing. and i like seeing stance and bags on euro not jdm. im spotting more and more stanced Hondas with bbs rm and roof racks. they hate on dubbers but all they're doing is swagger jacking lol. EURO FOR THE WIN

The "charm" of this car is that (IMO) he was able to have such aggressive fitment, with such big wheels, and a very clean car that most people would put 15" and drift tires on.

Also, most of the stance dudes on JDM rides were former Euro drivers, and they wanted to "change the game" too. Spreading the love by doing different things that people aren't used to. You'll have the haters, then you'll have the select few who LOVE what you (or they) do, and try to do it even better.

The "charm" of this car is that (IMO) he was able to have such aggressive fitment, with such big wheels, and a very clean car that most people would put 15" and drift tires on.

Also, most of the stance dudes on JDM rides were former Euro drivers, and they wanted to "change the game" too. Spreading the love by doing different things that people aren't used to. You'll have the haters, then you'll have the select few who LOVE what you (or they) do, and try to do it even better.

Yeah I like the "OH SHIT" factor.

cook a couple eggs and sliced ham along with a nice cup of fresh coffee,

see this post,

get to taste eggs and ham mixed with the coffee on they're way back up... damn it

Back