Ici pour apprendre! Here to learn!

Sky High

Hello!

Let's get this out of the way; I have never raced before. I would like to someday, however first I would like to learn as much as I can about racing. I have been in the passenger seat while my friends raced 3 times. All 3 were won. It's such an adrenaline rush! I can only imagine what it must be like to be driving the car yourself. I'd also like to race motorcycles someday, but I don't have my permit for that, so it'll have to wait.

My old friends taught me a little bit about cars. My buddy had a Pontiac Grand Prix which he modified with a supercharger and with a V6 engine, and I was in 2 street races in that car with him. The car rolled great, and smoked those other cars, one of them was a Grand Prix as well. I've been in the passenger side when we were in a Dodge Dakota and he drifted it. EPIC! I've been in an Audi A6 as it was being ice-drifted as well. I'd love to learn how to drift as well.

So getting all that out of the way, I would like to meet someone who could show me the ropes, even teach me a few things about engines. I'm also here to keep track of events and races at the race track so I can go there as well.

Hope you guys aren't too mean to rookies :p happy holidays!

I do have pics of myself, they are in my albums, and the default pic is a pic of me....who else did you think it was? Lol

Hi Giselle !

1257985252625.jpg

First step is to get yourself a Pontiac Grand Prix and supercharge it, it's a fantastic car that will provide a lot of adrenaline and is excellent for all sorts of drifting, especially ice drifting.

Back