Help me deal with an annoying colleague

if you let him get to you, your the one losing in this situation.. all you need to do is believe in yourself, stop talking to him for no reason and give him ideas he can use to his own advantage.. You do not equip a an asshole with a weapon that could potentially harm you. If this is the second time he steals your idea, you should have already realized that the first time and not let this happen again, fool me once, shame on you fool me twice, shame on me. If he makes YOU change YOUR attitude at work, your most likely always going to be ass fucked or fired even, but if you keep your integrity and work smartly and put a poker face and and return the dish cold back to him, then you can eliminate your target.

Ignorer le gars c'est vraiment pas professionnel. Il est peut etre fatiguant pis toute mais il le sait surement pas s'il continue toujours dans ce sens. Tu dois lui dire ce que tu penses c'est tout et vire pas sul top pour pas perdre la face non plus.

A mon ancienne job ca faisait a peine une semaine que je travaillais et un gars n'était pas content de ma facon de faire. Pendant que je soudais je l'entendais se plaindre a mon boss. Ca l'a pas prit 10min que j'ai été le voir straight, j'connaissais a peine personne pis j'lui est clairement dit que si y'avais un probleme avec moi, qui me le dise en face au lieu d'aller brailler a tout le monde. Ca s'est bien passé pendant 4 ans par apres!

give me his email so i can forward this thread to him.

either stfu and wait until he quits or go face your problem like a man.

what the fuck is MR supposed to do about it?

Sounds like the typical Arab to me....

I'm fucking tired of them srs. I'm not racist, since I'm myself a minority but they act so obnoxious everywhere. In gyms, malls, schools, clubs, work. And I fucking hate how they speak loud with their language that is brutal to the ears.*

My best friend is an arab and we often talk about this and he agrees 100% with me.

* when I say they, I mean the majority of them, and when I say the majority, I mean the majority I met.

I'm fucking tired of them srs. I'm not racist, since I'm myself a minority but they act so obnoxious everywhere. In gyms, malls, schools, clubs, work. And I fucking hate how they speak loud with their language that is brutal to the ears.*

My best friend is an arab and we often talk about this and he agrees 100% with me.

* when I say they, I mean the majority of them, and when I say the majority, I mean the majority I met.

I've got a lot of arab friends too. My gf is even arab...

But the majority of this race is scum. true story.

Option 1 : Give him the cold shoulder...when he comes to you tell him I'm working on something critical / something for management.
Option 2 : Any project you have to work on with him...for god sakes...keep your mouth shut. EMAIL your ideas and CC your TeamLeader / Manager / Overlord etc... this way he cant steal shit.
Option 3 : Same as option 2 but BCC your TeamLeader / Manager / Overlord etc....this was when he runs his mouth you have the proof.

Is he maghreb arab or middle eastern? because middle eastern arabs dont act that way.

Egyptian if I'm not mistaken, though he could be tunisian.

I had bad experiences with algerians, morrocans, tunisians, egyptians and lebanese people though lebanese are the less evil imo.

Aujourd'hui le gars il vient, lache un pet devant moi et s'en va.
Je crois qu'il a franchit une limite...
En tout cas moi je suis plus capable...

Aujourd'hui le gars il vient, lache un pet devant moi et s'en va.
Je crois qu'il a franchit une limite...
En tout cas moi je suis plus capable...

WTF... les animaux aussi ils font ça, déféquer, pour marquer un territoire. Un chien qui se laisse pisser dessus par un autre montre souvent aussi d'autres signes de soumissions.

Eat beans, onions, broccoli and cabbage, and visit his desk each time the need arises the next day.

Back