BBC now admits Al Qaeda never existed

Sandro_Bit

Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA. It is simply a database of names of jihadists who were trained to fight against the Russians during the Afghan-Soviet conflict. * The real purpose is to build up a fake enemy so as to get the American public to support the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq and now Pakistan. The whole objective is for Oil resources. The secondary objective is the conquest of the middle east for: New World Order, One World Government. * The balkanisation of Pakistan has begun. Pakistan is being dismembered and conquered. The greater middle east war will be triggered with Israel and USA vs Iran, Syria, Lebanon. This is pure BS. Dont be taken for a ride. The PTB wants to pit sheeple against sheeple to build their One World Empire!

u know , slowly slowly i can see the peices comming together . its fucking sad as i generally question everything but some things sorta just get pushed to the side while living the "good" life here in NA .

no matter what people say sandro , i apreciate ur threads . true or not they make me think of things i perhaps wouldnt have considered

^ its because alot of people on here live in a bubble and would hate for that bubble to be broken

u know , slowly slowly i can see the peices comming together . its fucking sad as i generally question everything but some things sorta just get pushed to the side while living the "good" life here in NA .

no matter what people say sandro , i apreciate ur threads . true or not they make me think of things i perhaps wouldnt have considered

Sandro has opinions on all these threads, I know who he is, seems like a normal guy who got educated on the issues and wants to make a difference.

I see myself the same way, I've met 250R, Falafel and a few others, we might not agree on everything but we do agree on the basics. So many good people on this website, it gives me hope.

i use 2 watch every "documentary" about gov conspiracy and Illuminati so i was always aware of all the corruption and manipulation .Now Odd_haboub99 and Sandro just keep me up to date .

The next time my friend wakes me up saying "its the end of the world put on CNN" cause planes have crashed into buildings, this section of the forum will be where i'll start my readings.

I saw Sandro_Bit the other day.
jude-law.jpg

Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA. It is simply a database of names of jihadists who were trained to fight against the Russians during the Afghan-Soviet conflict. * The real purpose is to build up a fake enemy so as to get the American public to support the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq and now Pakistan. The whole objective is for Oil resources. The secondary objective is the conquest of the middle east for: New World Order, One World Government. * The balkanisation of Pakistan has begun. Pakistan is being dismembered and conquered. The greater middle east war will be triggered with Israel and USA vs Iran, Syria, Lebanon. This is pure BS. Dont be taken for a ride. The PTB wants to pit sheeple against sheeple to build their One World Empire!

tu manquais de copier coller Sandro Graine ?

Uploaded by doomdaily on Aug 7, 2009

en plus que c'est un extrait de ceci

The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, is a BBC documentary film series, written and produced by Adam Curtis. Its three one-hour parts consist mostly of a montage of archive footage with Curtis's narration. The series was first broadcast in the United Kingdom in late 2004 and has subsequently been broadcast in multiple countries and shown in several film festivals, including the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.

written and produced by Adam Curtis = pas un produit de la BBC mais un produit fait pour la bbc
c'est comme dire que History channel encourage les voleurs parceque PawnStars passe a leur poste

tu manquais de copier coller Sandro Graine ?

en plus que c'est un extrait de ceci

written and produced by Adam Curtis = pas un produit de la BBC mais un produit fait pour la bbc
c'est comme dire que History channel encourage les voleurs parceque PawnStars passe a leur poste

Personal attacks are your forte.

Back