Amazing Footage - Kim Jong-Il Funeral

EdT

If they can only hold state funerals like this in the west, a military protocol, drill and ceremonial officer's dream assignment !

I only skimmed through the second video, but am I the only one who finds it hilarious? Especially the audio alone... sounds like a halloween tale or something.

moi aussi j'ferais semblant de brailler

ils envoient le monde en prison parce qu'ils écoutent des chansons de l'extérieur.. faque tu peux ben te faire emprisonner si tu ne brailles pas pour la mort du dictateur.

c'est tellement fake mais ils n'ont pas vraiment le choix, tout est contrôlé et dirigé la bas.

edt is right, that footage is amazing!

trollface_ftw_by_6661_apocalyptik-d3apyms.png

moi aussi j'ferais semblant de brailler

ils envoient le monde en prison parce qu'ils écoutent des chansons de l'extérieur.. faque tu peux ben te faire emprisonner si tu ne brailles pas pour la mort du dictateur.

c'est tellement fake mais ils n'ont pas vraiment le choix, tout est contrôlé et dirigé la bas.

x2...A matin a LCN il on montré un extrait des funerailles du pere de Kim Jong II en 1994 et la scene c'étais du copier collé, les gens qui se forcait a brailler.....

Ca me fait capoter, on dirait une vidéo tournée dans le temps de la guerre froide. Gros déploiement militaire avec des vieux flower car

C'est pas une Cadillac qui transporte le défun ? Ils sont pas ANTI-ANTI-ANTI américain !? lol ironique de voir un présent d'un pays se faire transporter dans une véhicule américain si c'est le cas..

C'est pas une Cadillac qui transporte le défun ? Ils sont pas ANTI-ANTI-ANTI américain !? lol ironique de voir un présent d'un pays se faire transporter dans une véhicule américain si c'est le cas..

the hearse was a lincoln.

the hearse was a lincoln.

Yes, his father Kim Song Il aka The Great Leader was a Lincoln enthusiast and has a fleet of them, Kim Jong Il aka The Dear Leader was a Mercedes-Benz enthusiast so that is why there was also a fleet of them following and leading the cortege. He was Mercedes and Henessy cognac top customer ! ...LoL

Technically, the country is still at war on an alert state since no peace treaty was ever signed, only a cease fire was agreed to since 1953 !

I didn't cry nearly that much at any funerals of those close to me... So unbelievably fake.

The guy lives his life drinking Hennesy and smoking cigars, while the people in his country are poor and starving... Amazing footage, yeah...

I didn't cry nearly that much at any funerals of those close to me... So unbelievably fake.

The guy lives his life drinking Hennesy and smoking cigars, while the people in his country are poor and starving... Amazing footage, yeah...

Americans who call themselves North Koreans drinking Jack Daniels ! ...LoL

JD scene at 4:24, his teenage sons are learning English to become North Korean diplomats to the US ...LoL

Back