can't wait for 20 years down the road.

Legacy Member
with all this talk and threads about different races i had a thought the other day. what's gonna happen 20 years from now?

im asking because most of my friends are in interracial relationships, myself included. ill break down the mixes

indian w/ french quebecois
indian w/ latin
jamaican w/ half morrocan half jewish
spanish (from spain) w/ persian
italian w/latin
beijen w/ irish
beijen w/irish
italian w/asian
mohawk/ white( not sure exactly which kind)
etc
etc
etc

now what i can't wait for is to see what happens when we all have kids and they're all mixed lol and there won't be and racial fights anymore and since most of my friends don't practice they're religion there won't be religious fight either. well im hoping at least.

my question is what do you think will happen with the future generation of kids?
which race do you think will stick out the longest and not mix lol.

discuss!

bof peut etre dans 100 ans, mais pas la prochaine génération, je vais faire une moyenne vite fait , sur 50 couple que je connais 4 sont interracial et quand je dis couple, je veux dire qui on eux des enfants

my question is what do you think will happen with the future generation of kids?

discuss!

There will be a lot of fucked up kids with no heritage to speak of, that fit in nowhere. The real victims of interracial marriages are the kids.

Future discussion:

"I'm BOTH!!"

"..."

XMAz0.gif

"Fuck off halfbreed"

It is not possible to be a member of two races. The kid picks one or the other culture (and can never truly be accepted by either), or goes through life on the sidelines, belonging to no ethnicity and just living the mindless consumer lifestyle, their sense of community and belonging sacrificed on the altar of lust, laziness or weak-minded marxist tomfoolery.

There was a huge thread on this subject a bit more than a year ago.

with all this talk and threads about different races i had a thought the other day. what's gonna happen 20 years from now?

im asking because most of my friends are in interracial relationships, myself included. ill break down the mixes

indian w/ latin
italian w/latin
beijen w/ irish
beijen w/irish
italian w/asian
etc
etc
etc

now what i can't wait for is to see what happens when we all have kids and they're all mixed lol and there won't be and racial fights anymore and since most of my friends don't practice they're religion there won't be religious fight either. well im hoping at least.

discuss!

sorry to nitpick, but it's bothering me. lol

Lol I love your analogy, I'm white and I'm scared there will be no more white people

I agree with this. We have different races for a reason, different cultures, lifestyles, ideology etc...

Our modern day world is following the movie "ideocracy" so closely it's not even funny. I know a dude with 4-5 kids(That he KNOWS of) with 3-4 mothers, got a girl preggo 6 months ago, cheated on her 3 months in, got his first baby mama preggers again... What the fuck is wrong with this dude?

You know what's going to happen? 20 years down the road these kids are going to either have split up families or gone to group homes etc... Not knowing each other, eventually we'll have inbred cousins fucking each other and doing the SAME thing as daddy up there ^^^

We need to force vasectomies on all boys for the next 30 years, they can pay for the reversal if they have a half decent stable career/income etc... No more welfare peasants fucking on a daily basis to procreate a mass of more retards that'll just end up on welfare also.

I think that it's great! The day we can look at each other as just people, not people of a certain race/color/religion is a great day for humanity in my books. Of course, I've been in an inter-racial relationship for over three years, so I am all for it.

There will be a lot of fucked up kids with no heritage to speak of, that fit in nowhere. The real victims of interracial marriages are the kids.

Future discussion:

"I'm BOTH!!"

"..."

XMAz0.gif

"Fuck off halfbreed"

It is not possible to be a member of two races. The kid picks one or the other culture (and can never truly be accepted by either), or goes through life on the sidelines, belonging to no ethnicity and just living the mindless consumer lifestyle, their sense of community and belonging sacrificed on the altar of lust, laziness or weak-minded marxist tomfoolery.

There was a huge thread on this subject a bit more than a year ago.

If aliens finaly come visit us in 200 years and they still find 14327846328746 different ethnicity with all their different cultures and language and governments and religion, they'll say fuck that, way too complicated. You gotta think in the grand scheme of things.

All jokes aside, it would sure help peace on this planet if religion would be no more.

As long as racism will be tolerated in many countries around the world, this color mixture will mostly occur on the American continent...

20 ans y'aura pas grand différence. 1000 ans par exemple tous le monde ou presque va être brun pâle avec les yeux un peu bridés.

I'm contributing to the decline of white people and robbing my gf (and future child) of her heritage. I'm a white devil and my child will be referred to as whitewashed. This will be coming from visible minorities and other mixes of races who have no connection with their roots in the first place. They talk about the decline of their people yet don't know how to speak the language. Strong words coming from simpletons who only have their color speaking for them, yet no papers or skills to prove their heritage.

The way things are now, not too many people will lose any sort of culture. It's just a big cocktail of colors. Yet, I'm on the losing end of the deal and still sometimes get called out for it, fucking great.

bof peut etre dans 100 ans, mais pas la prochaine génération, je vais faire une moyenne vite fait , sur 50 couple que je connais 4 sont interracial et quand je dis couple, je veux dire qui on eux des enfants

thats because you're from the 450.

indian w/ latin
italian w/latin
beijen w/ irish
beijen w/irish
italian w/asian
etc
etc
etc

discuss!

Disgusting, dissolved gene pool, but we already have a perfect example of what will happen ...its called America !

Qualités physiques des noirs, intelligence des chinois du Japon, sens des affaires des blancs et capacité à travailler 100 hre / semaine des chinois de la Chine.

Moi je pense que le métissage va nous apporter beaucoup de succès.

PS. Avant de me faire traiter d'arriéré plein de préjugés...c'est une JOKE.

Back