Good ski googles that won't fog up/freeze

Gregster

Legacy Member
So any suggestions? I leaning towards Oakleys..

I don't want to have another
135-cant-see-shit-captain.jpg

moment..

3 fits:

narrow face: Oakley Crowbar

Medium face: Oakley A-Frame (the good old frame)

Perfect every face fit: Oakley Splice.

Make sure you don't get any made of Lexan (e-frame, L-Frame). Also choose the right tint it makes a crazy diff:

'' I only have 1 pair'' = PERSIMON (orange)

'' I ski only at night'' = High intensity Yellow

'' I wan't more than 1 pair (smart since day and night are 2 worlds)'' .... well then PM me

3 fits:

narrow face: Oakley Crowbar

Medium face: Oakley A-Frame (the good old frame)

Perfect every face fit: Oakley Splice.

Make sure you don't get any made of Lexan (e-frame, L-Frame). Also choose the right tint it makes a crazy diff:

'' I only have 1 pair'' = PERSIMON (orange)

'' I ski only at night'' = High intensity Yellow

'' I wan't more than 1 pair (smart since day and night are 2 worlds)'' .... well then PM me

A frames ftw

Moi je skie pratiquement juste de soir et j'ai des lens roses polarisées, je trouve ça mieux que le traditionnel jaune.

179455_1626788508236_1192237181_31500186_2002627_n.jpg

^^ j'ai les meme et je trouve que la strap est trop petite pour mettre avec un casque

You shouldn't play outside if you need a billion options on ski goggles. Just get some cool looking ones and stop being a bitch.

Zeal Eclipse SPPX! MSRP: $219.00 They are Polarized and Photochromatic meaning that the darkness of the lens will adapt to ambient light conditions! They will thus be darker during the day and lighter at night. They also look great and give you a wide viewing angle!

There is also the "Transcend" model which comes with integrated GPS and heads-up display screen in the bottom right of the goggles!

recon_zeal_transcend_gps_goggles_2.jpg

http://www.zealoptics.com/eclipse-4782.html

http://www.zealoptics.com/transcend-2.html

Last edited:
Moins d’éblouissement causé par les lumières.

en fait le seul temps ou tu aurais besoin d'une polarise c'est si tu as une chance de perdre l'horizon (genre sur un glacier ou dans un bowl) sinon au Qc c'est un 100$ par les fenêtres étant donner que tu as toujours un point de référence

Zeal Eclipse SPPX! MSRP: $219.00 They are Polarized and Photochromatic meaning that the darkness of the lens will adapt to ambient light conditions! They will thus be darker during the day and lighter at night. They also look great and give you a wide viewing angle!

There is also the "Transcend" model which comes with integrated GPS and heads-up display screen in the bottom right of the goggles!

recon_zeal_transcend_gps_goggles_2.jpg

http://www.zealoptics.com/eclipse-4782.html

http://www.zealoptics.com/transcend-2.html

and yet no pro will never run that ;)

what you need is a perfect 100% pure refraction and distortion free lens.

Photochromatic creates those bad thing and from the price point they must have cut corners on that thing because a simple coating is usually way more expensive

While a lot of these goggles are good suggestions, I can't help but note that a good coating of "home-made" anti fog on the lenses will do just as good!

yes and no since 90% of the fog is caused by an improper ventilation between your face and the lens .... and thats structural and related to the frame ... if you don't have a lens thats follows the shape of ur retina and a frame that does not vent properly your homemade stuff wont do squat !

honnetement j'ai une paire de smith payé 35$ et j'ai jamais eu de probleme de bué, a part une fois ou la neige s'était infiltré dans mes lens.

i really like my oakley crobars, and i dont have a narrow face. the fit feels great and they dont fog at all. I previously had a pair of Spy Optics and they would fog up like crazy, also after a while the foam around the frame got so soft and runied the fit. So far, so god with the Crobars

Go check out oberson in laval, I got my crobars for a ridiculous deal (something like $65). My model is nothing fancy, orange lens with a gray frame, but I've seen Crobars well over $150 so it was a great deal

Back