piercings or tattoes - show us what you got !

Junior, how much did it cost you? And how many hours did it take?
I honestly have no calculated as it's been done over the span of a year and a half. I would say maybe 20hrs +/-. Price varies depending on tatt size, work involved, etc. You would have to visit her to get a quote for your work. You will not be disapointed I guarantee that!

Used to have lots of piercings. Took them all out because other than snatching them on shit or breaking my teeth they didn't do much for me anymore. I had posted a pic of my sleeve a while back. Here it is again. All the work done by Anam at www.TheKustomKulture.com. The portrait is my father when he was about my age. I have other tatts on my right arm, back and leg. Just haven't had a chance to take pics of them.

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3429.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3434.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

holy crap that's incredible artwork! I can't say i'd get a sleeve done, but I have so much appreciation for a properly done one!

+rep

My craziest tatoo is one ugly ass tat of the letter sigma on my left shoulder that I made myself using a syringe and black printer ink on a drunken night back in high school. Looks like a great candidate for the "Ugliest tattoos" site. I'm amazed it never infected or poisoned me (god knows what was in that ink) :)

I also have a professionally made tat on my right shoulder, but nothing too interesting, just a name. And then 2 piercings in left ear and one in the right, but just normal holes, nothing out of the ordinary. Made them myself with sewing needles on various drunken occasions in high school :)

Last edited:
Used to have lots of piercings. Took them all out because other than snatching them on shit or breaking my teeth they didn't do much for me anymore. I had posted a pic of my sleeve a while back. Here it is again. All the work done by Anam at www.TheKustomKulture.com. The portrait is my father when he was about my age. I have other tatts on my right arm, back and leg. Just haven't had a chance to take pics of them.

this is just pure art!!! awsome sleeve with so much details!!! i love it!

une couple de mes tattoos

bras droit

not finish ....

bras gauche

wire wheel

i have more tatts but im lazy right now

Titslover 4 presidents hahaha!

J'ai toujours voulue avoir des "hand pieces" mais jamais trouver une inspiration.

Pour ma part voici le mien, rien de fou comme certains. Mais c'est ma petit sœur qui me la fait, c'étais sa première grosse pièce! Je trouve ca cool d'avoir un tattoo fait par ma sœur. Btw il est pas encore fini.

IMG274.jpg

IMG275.jpg

IMG277.jpg

Pour les piercings, rien de malade... Juste les deux oreilles percer avec des petit studs noir.

Back