piercings or tattoes - show us what you got !

je massume.

DSCN5873.jpg

Titslover, by far one of the more alpha tatted guys iv'e seen on the website. Serious respect for the ink and dedication. I wish I had the balls to get tatted like that.

sell some drugs for some bikers and apparently you are well on your way. What is so alpha about tattooing a bunch of shitty sayings on your head? the fact you lack common sense?

On avait pas une thread de 10,000 pages là dessus déjà?

Anyway moi j'ai juste une étoile tattouée sur la main droite. Voilà, je suis démasqué.

things learned in this post....

1) don't fuck wth titslover

I'd have to say people with tattoos tend to be people that are nice and easy to talk to.

(with the exception of tribal tattoo wearing douchebags that try to pick a fight with anything that has a pulse - note: this does not mean everyone with tribals is a douche.)
Example of typicalk douchebag tattoo:
tattoo%2Bdesign%2Btribal%2B3.jpg

This is what my sleeve looks like for now, still have a bit of work to do on it. Got to fill in the checkered flag squares and finish up the shading under the flames. I might also darken the shadowing on the rotors.

551181_10150961826806674_146244160_n.jpg

529058_10150961826876674_1881630436_n.jpg

jen nest pas mais jme fait goser pour men faire faire un biomechanik sur mon bras droit acause des cicatrice le déssin yé hot en osti mais de ladesus a ton bras ya une zone grise hehehe le genre de zone que jaime pas pcq sais davoir confiance :p comme sa doit pas etre donner hehe

bio_mech_by_moselys-d499z0g.jpg

Back