Bagged TSX With Hardcore Camber * new wheels page 6 *

4177793323_44fe0e725e_b.jpg

This is exactly what will be ridiculed by the next generation of tuners just as we today ridicule ricers!

The car looks so fucken stupid that if I was walking down the street and saw this PoS, I would honestly cross the street because I would be ashamed of being seen next to it for fear of someone thinking it might belong to me! And I'm saying this considering I truly love the TSX and TL Line up!

There is doing something WRONG and then there is THIS!! This guy has nothing to be proud of and much to be ashamed of!

Last edited:
This is exactly what will be ridiculed by the next generation of tuners just as we today ridicule ricers!

The car looks so fucken stupid that if I was walking down the street and saw this PoS, I would honestly cross the street because I would be ashamed of being seen next to it for fear of someone thinking it might belong to me! And I'm saying this considering I truly love the TSX and TL Line up!

There is doing something WRONG and then there is THIS!! This guy has nothing to be proud of and much to be ashamed of!

damnnnnnn , long time didnt see you here !!! :D

Back