MR's Road Cycling Thread

POST YOUR RESTING HEART RATE:

I'm at 57BPM when I checked today which I don't think is terrible considering its winter and I'm not going at it 100% and I'm a relative noob

Mon bike Scott sub 40 , parfait pour des rides max 40km, ou pour faire des commissions ou pas prendre mon char chaud lol

218056.jpg

Il explose après 40km?

POST YOUR RESTING HEART RATE:

I'm at 57BPM when I checked today which I don't think is terrible considering its winter and I'm not going at it 100% and I'm a relative noob

60, je sers d'étalon pour mesurer les minutes.

Hello boys, I am looking to spend $500 to $800 on 06-09 with shimano 105 groupset. Anybody have one for sale?

Thanks

Here is my fixed gear that I built around and old velosport 10speed bike , I ride it for fun and commute it is a bit on the heavy side with 23 pound
dpp1325.jpg

dpp1326.jpg

I know most of you are road bike users but since this thread is being bumped up, I want to ask the question.

I love downhill riding, so much so, that I usually purchase a season pass.

However, the problem I have is that I don't have anybody to go riding with ever, there's only a small echelon of guys from Montreal who do this sort of thing/are crazy enough.

So I was wondering, if there is anybody ITT who does DH riding at Bromont who would like to ride with me this summer?

It essentially will determine as to whether or not I will get a season pass...

I know most of you are road bike users but since this thread is being bumped up, I want to ask the question.

However, the problem I have is that I don't have anybody to go riding with ever, there's only a small echelon of guys from Montreal who do this sort of thing/are crazy enough.

So I was wondering, if there is anybody ITT who does DH riding at Bromont who would like to ride with me this summer?

If I find out on Monday our office pool won Lotto Max I'll join you lol

That's one of the reasons why I never got into DH/off road, I don't know anybody who's riding...

I have an old Velo sport hybrid thing that looks like it's been through 2-3 wars. Still goes pretty well, I've upgraded a bunch of crap on it over teh years and it surprises pretty much everybody who rides it.

I am however pretty much due for a new one.

I mean, yeah it's a tough sport, no not many guys do it and yes it's also expensive but after my first run going down the mountain I was hooked :) If you guy ever decide to try it, you know who to contact :D

Back