"What explains Harper's slavish support for israel?"

I was quoting you on the kuala lampur comments, google search that for now.

I've replied to you in another thread stating I don't deny what's happening to Christians in those countries. But the situation is not like you believe "give it to the muslims and the churches are burried by next year" .... seriously? Where were the Christians praying during Muslim rule in the holy land? Answer that.

i'm referring to the PLO's and Muslim Brotherhood's of this world, which "you don't deny in other threads". Do you actually think, that giving jerusalem to the PLO is the problem solver here? hahahahhaha! I really hope your answer allows you to keep the last bit of internet credibility that you have.

as for :
in that case jerusalem should be turned into something like the vatican so that it could be shared by all who feel entitled to it

this is a more rational and secure option. But when you think of it, Jerusalem is shared by all religions, i've visited Jerusalem and met many christians and muslims. And it's funny because Universities in Israels have MANY palestinian students who speak hebrew... there's no conflict at these universities, its the PLO the problem, that's why Lebanon told them to get the fuck out, nobody wants you, not even the palestinian christians!

i'm referring to the PLO's and Muslim Brotherhood's of this world, which "you don't deny in other threads". Do you actually think, that giving jerusalem to the PLO is the problem solver here? hahahahhaha! I really hope your answer allows you to keep the last bit of internet credibility that you have.

as for :

this is a more rational and secure option. But when you think of it, Jerusalem is shared by all religions, i've visited Jerusalem and met many christians and muslims. And it's funny because Universities in Israels have MANY palestinian students who speak hebrew... there's no conflict at these universities, its the PLO the problem, that's why Lebanon told them to get the fuck out, nobody wants you, not even the palestinian christians!

Jordan forced them to gtfo as well, they instigate every where they go...

Last edited:
Canada is lost, our people care more about hockey (i love hockey) then politics, which pisses me off. Everyone here waits for the next to make a change, how about we all meet up and make a change we all try and start something thats what should be done... but lets face it we all have our shit going for us and dont give much of a fuck... we should

There is no good solution, there is only lesser evil ones

Je pense qu'il y aura jamais de solution dans ce dossier, il y aura jamais de concensus ni de paix. Le conflit remonte au temps de moise avant Jesus c'est trop encré profondément. Le seul concensus et la seul paix sera quand un des deux partis vaincra l'autre par la violence. Tant qu'il n'y aura pas un vainqueur ce débat sera toujours actif.

I personally have the solution to the Israeli Palestine problem. Check this out, 1967 boarders and Jerusalem becomes an independent country like Vatican city. Its fair and I don't think either side could bitch.

What do you guys think?

I personally have the solution to the Israeli Palestine problem. Check this out, 1967 boarders and Jerusalem becomes an independent country like Vatican city. Its fair and I don't think either side could bitch.

What do you guys think?

Because the 1967 borders are not the issue. The issue is the 2 state solution ...

Israel extended its hand in peace at the latest UN meeting, Abbas never responded. The settlements aren't helping either

That is not how I remembered that UN conference... Anyway what do you think the endgame is going to be over there? In as much detail as possible please.

That is not how I remembered that UN conference... Anyway what do you think the endgame is going to be over there? In as much detail as possible please.

Listen to netanyahus speech (the last five or so mins to saved time)....
Endgame? Remove the settlements won't resolve it, annihilate the PLO will not resolve it, go back to the 67 borders won't resolve it... The end game is the one state solution, either side must get wiped off the map, this scenario even though higly unlikely , has unfortunately more chances of happening than all of the above.

But who cares what I think, I'm québécois and my taxes just got raised 1 percent this yr

Harper is just a puppet. But to be honest, Canada doesn't have the potential for freedom that Ron Paul brings to the USA.

This support of Israel will be the end of us.

lol I have nothing against your posts man, and I'm sure you're a good guy, but I think this is the third time you post about something "being the end of us", the last example I remember was the gas saving you mentioned in the Mustang thread. I don't think we're going anywhere soon :p

Israel extended its hand in peace at the latest UN meeting, Abbas never responded. The settlements aren't helping either

Let me occupy your entire house and then lend you "my" toilet for you and your family to stay in ! ...you going to accept that ? If you do then I will talk "peace" ...LoL

FAIL. Sorry but you have no clue what you're talking about when you do not even know simple geography! And Just because your family was forced to "leave" in a CIVIL WAR, doesn't mean Muslims are blowing up churches left and right.

Egyptian Christians protecting Muslims praying:

Bahahahhahahah! Do you have any idea why they are doing this? Because they are shitting their pants off and want to act as slaves to the muslims in order for them to live another day!
Would you like me to continue big boy? I cant throw you hundreds of videos. I feel so bad for you. You are clearly showing everyone how you close your eyes to what you don't want to see.

Let me occupy your entire house and then lend you "my" toilet for you and your family to stay in ! ...you going to accept that ? If you do then I will talk "peace" ...LoL
Funny when the Americans are also occupying the Indian's house.

lol I have nothing against your posts man, and I'm sure you're a good guy, but I think this is the third time you post about something "being the end of us", the last example I remember was the gas saving you mentioned in the Mustang thread. I don't think we're going anywhere soon :p
I like you too, Everytime you post it reminds me of my first car (sentra 01), it's an expression.

Back