Confrontation? Iran’s New Naval Exercise to Coincide With US/Israeli Drill

Boy we have some some naive posters on this board.

First of all, even if Iran has nuclear weapons, the so-called terrorists can't just follow a treasure map to find the 'nukes'. LOL it's not command and conquer you n00bz! Stop believing the dumb media! Fucking pathetic.

Second, Iran never said "wipe israel off the map" LOL people fall for it every time. I recall the zombie Bachmann on stage spewing such nonsense with a straight face:
hahahaha fucking ridicluous how people fall for such utter bullshit?

Though I agree on the right meaning of the phrase, to exterminate the zionist regime . +1 for that!
hmmm, I wonder why Ahmadininja didn't say anything when the reporter mentioned him wanting to wipe Israel off the map. Another thing, if were so naive as you say, why does Ahmadinejad always scream "death to Israel" and not "death to the Israeli regime"? You yourself are naive, arrogant, one sided and filled with "bullshit propaganda" just like you accused me of being. EVO is right, you are for sure born in an anti-Jewish/anti-Israel way. Lastly, you really think that terrorists will go on a "treasure map" and look for the nukes?! Are you moronic? The Iranians will gladly hand them over! GEEEZ

Do you know what are militia's? Go read about them. Then you will find many articles regarding Iran sending them weapons. Seriously go do it. You'll learn something new today.

Israel is more then capable of defending itself. If you don't feel that way, join the US army, you'll have the pleasure of shooting Depleted Uranium rounds, coming back home riddled with Tumors and PTSD.
Deysh, we are on the same team buddy, stop it with the dividing posts. We will all be loosing if a war starts. Government will use to rally people and take away their rights.

Israel is more then capable of defending itself. If you don't feel that way, join the US army, you'll have the pleasure of shooting Depleted Uranium rounds, coming back home riddled with Tumors and PTSD.
Deysh, we are on the same team buddy, stop it with the dividing posts. We will all be loosing if a war starts. Government will use to rally people and take away their rights.
I agree with you 100%. However I just can't accept the fact when someone tells me that Iran does not support a terrorist group like Hamas or Hezbollah. They were created by Israel? That does not change the fact that they want Israel and the Jews dead. Goodnight for now.

^But what made Hezbollah the way it is? Take away the threat of 1 million cluster bombs and Hezbollah has no reason to exist.
Peace, it's the only thing I wish on the Israeli and Arab people.

hmmm, I wonder why Ahmadininja didn't say anything when the reporter mentioned him wanting to wipe Israel off the map. Another thing, if were so naive as you say, why does Ahmadinejad always scream "death to Israel" and not "death to the Israeli regime"? You yourself are naive, arrogant, one sided and filled with "bullshit propaganda" just like you accused me of being. EVO is right, you are for sure born in an anti-Jewish/anti-Israel way. Lastly, you really think that terrorists will go on a "treasure map" and look for the nukes?! Are you moronic? The Iranians will gladly hand them over! GEEEZ

Did you even watch the video? He stated clearly what he meant by it and he even gave an example for those dumb dumbs! LOL now your going into semantics, typical of pro-zionist loons when they have no counter argument. I say across the board death to Israel, it means death to the terrorist israhell unless your brain has not developed enough to understand the general meaning of this!!!! Whatever you say, yeah I am anti-Israehell and proud. Israel is a terrorist state. Iran is relatively peaceful. Hezbollah Hamas are not terrorist groups, just because the white man says so, LOL, that shit will not fly anymore. Your side is losing!

Shia militia, Hezbollah, Hamas. Even if they haven't reached in the hands of terrorists sometimes, this does not mean that they were bound for them.

Terrorism is a relative term. By the same definition would you agree that Apartied Afrikaners were terrorists to the Blacks in South Africa prior to 1990? How bout what the Dutch did in Congo or what the Protugese did in Guinea. Just because these guys are from a 3rd world country doesn't make them less terrorist than some of the examples I have just given of developed nations causing Chaos in their former colonies.

Terrorism is a relative term. By the same definition would you agree that Apartied Afrikaners were terrorists to the Blacks in South Africa prior to 1990? How bout what the Dutch did in Congo or what the Protugese did in Guinea. Just because these guys are from a 3rd world country doesn't make them less terrorist than some of the examples I have just given of developed nations causing Chaos in their former colonies.

Or the Canadian Patriots we celebrate on the Monday preceding the 25th of May? They were fighting for the colonies' freedom against English Imperialism. Absolute terrorists according to today's standards.

Je me souviens...

Last edited:
Did you even watch the video? He stated clearly what he meant by it and he even gave an example for those dumb dumbs! LOL now your going into semantics, typical of pro-zionist loons when they have no counter argument. I say across the board death to Israel, it means death to the terrorist israhell unless your brain has not developed enough to understand the general meaning of this!!!! Whatever you say, yeah I am anti-Israehell and proud. Israel is a terrorist state. Iran is relatively peaceful. Hezbollah Hamas are not terrorist groups, just because the white man says so, LOL, that shit will not fly anymore. Your side is losing!
Mindf******blown. Iran is relatively peaceful when the citizens themselves are afraid of their own Government. Yes, very peaceful. You live in a bubble.

A terrorist can also be a lone wolf by not being part of any terrorist "group". Not all terrorists come from 3rd world countries.

A terrorist can also be a lone wolf by not being part of any terrorist "group". Not all terrorists come from 3rd world countries.

Remember Timothy McVeigh, everyone along with the media presumed it was a Islamic terrorists that blew it up, this was even before 9/11 ! ...LoL

Some Americans think he is a real patriot !

The largest pre 9/11 attack on America !

Timothy McVeigh last words before his execution

Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

100% true, everyone can be a terrorist, religious fanatics, ex-soldiers, eco-hippies, alcoolics, your coworker, your brother or your wife. Please report any suspicious behavior to the local authority or call the following toll-free number:

1-800-You-Snitch

Gratz, the media have teach you well.

Back