V6 Mustang - Performance car? Huh, no.

^^ voila je pense que c'est beaucoup plus un cas isolé. y'en a énormement des v6 2011 qui sont passés sur le drag strip avec des slicks et aucun a eu un driveshaft fail.... il y avait clairement une vibration et le gars a continuer a accélérer pareil ben c'est totalement de sa faute se qui s'est passé.

^^ voila je pense que c'est beaucoup plus un cas isolé. y'en a énormement des v6 2011 qui sont passés sur le drag strip avec des slicks et aucun a eu un driveshaft fail.... il y avait clairement une vibration et le gars a continuer a accélérer pareil ben c'est totalement de sa faute se qui s'est passé.

enfin une reponse qui a du sens +rep

enfin une reponse qui a du sens +rep

^ Why is it ridiculous you ask? Because even my Civic can hit 140mph without having a fucking driveshaft falling off..

Inb4 "new Ford's are better quality than before" fanboys.

post of the year right there.

Mod your mustang and you don't want to die ? I have for you a cheap solution

tada:

BMR%20loop1.jpg

les drive shaft 1 piece en alu sont encore chere pour les nouvelles mustang ~700$ us , mais ca risque de baissé dans le futur. un Driveshaft ford racing 1 piece pour un SN95 c'est 280$

This Gas saving bullshit will be the end of us.

I went to a conference in Quebec in 2009. Japan is using synthetically produce gasoline, yes you heard me right, to fuel 40% of their jet fleet. WTF are they waiting for to start producing this world wide.

je pense que mr. c'est fait clenché par un V6 au drag et il est pas content

The only V6 that comes close is the Perf Pack with 3.73 axle. And there are 2 on the road in Canada, at most.

Whoever said he has seen V6 owners at the drag strip without blowing off their driveshafts - dude, they're FAR from trapping 115 and above, of course they won't.

Driveshaft: shit.
Solution: Speed limiter.
Ford; America's engineering at its finest :)

je sais meme pas pourquoi les gens réagissent a tes commentaires, t'es reconnu pour etre un american car hater... and yet you drive a fucking hyundai

American car hater? Not exactly. My next car is either a CTS-V, M5 or E55/63AMG. They can make great cars when they put their mind into it(and outsource most of the work).

But a POS is a POS, no matter where it's from and such band-aid engineering has no place in the car industry in 2012.

uh......thats an isolated case for sure!!! For christ sake theres guys in that states pulling 4XX Hp on new edge stangs that have 190hp from the factory, never has the stock driveshaft failed!!!!

^ Why is it ridiculous you ask? Because even my Civic can hit 140mph without having a fucking driveshaft falling off..

Inb4 "new Ford's are better quality than before" fanboys.

lol

In after '' civic owner doesn't know shit about his car'' fanboy...''

lol

In after '' civic owner doesn't know shit about his car'' fanboy...''

was trying to get at the point that a car shouldn't break down if pushed slightly past the "commercial" usage limits, not a direct parts comparison.

Guess I should worded it better lol

yeah

Anyways, it's true you can't blame Ford because we don't know what else was done with the car etc, and it was technically a "modified" car (even if it was just the limiter that was removed), but it definitely doesn't help a companies image when their cars fall apart.

If you plan on going haywire with the gaz pedal in a new v6 stang why don't you simply upgrade the driveshaft if its quality is simply miserable? It's not that hard to replace and costs around 600 for a performance one... which is the price of a tune and a CAI on a FWD econobox.... :dunno:

Je crois pas qu'il y ai de voiture sur le marché qu'on peut vraiment battre et roulé à fond sans qu'il y ai de conséquence un jour ou l'autre. J'aime pas la réponse de Ford, mais faut admettre qu'au prix que la Mustang V6 est vendu faut s'attendre à mettre un minimum d'argent dessus pour profiter du plein potenciel de la voiture.

Ceci étant dit y'a quand même moyen de se faire du fun avec un V6!

Si yavait d'autre driveshaft failure ont en entendrait pas mal parler... crois moi que les proprios de Mustang s'arrangeraient pour que Ford fasse un recall! Cas isolé et surment du à autre chose que la vitesse! Je me rappel que yavait un probleme de transmission dans les dernieres années pis sa la chialer fort sur les forums.

Back