3 x JL Audio 12W6 12" Subwoofers For sale CHEAP !!!!

hardhittinstang

Legacy Member
3 JL Audio 12W6, 12" dual 6ohm voice coil sub woofers for sale. These are the older type that were installed in my car for years, I've done numerous car audio competitions since the early 1990's and know my stuff, so please no low ballers or ridiculous comments. I have managed many car audio and accessory shops as well, and was a JL Audio dealer too....
These have been sitting in a storage bin in the basement for over a year and would love to find them a home that can appreciate them.
The original retail price on these was $ 585.00 each plus tax with would be over $ 1750 !! Nowadays, most car audio equipment is cheap and made in China and the costs are lower as well as the gear looks like it comes from outerspace....Believe me, as I worked in Pro-Audio doing systems 10-30,000 watts, you don't have woofers weighing 50+ pounds in your cabinets like you see in today's car audio....and besides, even a beefed up alternator and upgraded power in any show vehicle, as I've had many over the years can't supply the juice for today's amps and subs with their crazy power claims....Try getting 300+ amps of current from ANY vehicle, virtually impossible....anyhow just an opinion....

These subs were powered for their entire life on a properly powered Orion 2250XTR The Beast, 1000watt/rms amplifier which was NEVER running in distortion....Subs performed flawlessly all their lives and if powered properly will last forever...They are best used in 3's so that's why I have 3 of them, all 3 together will give you a easy going 4 ohm load so a good amplifier will run cool and be long lasting.

Please don't low ball, I'm not hard up for money and am 40 years old so I don't need a couple of bucks to buy beer tonight....

I live in St. Zotique near Valleyfield and the Woofers can be picked up here or at my brother's house in Ile Perrot.

Pictures available on request ( they look like subs BTW...) please include your email address if you insist on a photo....

Price $ 375 for the 3 , if you only want 1 or two of them then it's $ 150 each.
Thank you ;

Marc # 514-942-8314

Last edited:
I've run these subs in the late 90's in SPL drag national comps with a Zapco beast running at 146.3 db. These are some of the best bang for the buck !!!

I would love to have these in my car but I'm 40 as well and trunk space is more important than it used to be lollllll

GL with the sale !!

you got nice stock, good price but, its not everybody want to drive 3 subs

let me know for 2 of them with no box, i got no buddy to bought the third one

Back