WARNING : Montreal Thursday : Snow-> 10-15cm , Friday :Snow ->5-10cm

J'fais du résidentiel pi l'argent est la !

Ca doit vraiment dependre des regions.... Personellement cet annee j'ai gambler et j'ai tout droppe mon resi pour me concentrer sur le commercial/industriel, bin criss j'ai double mon chiffre d'affaire mais je fais autant, sinon meme un peu moins d'heure. Pis au moins tu peux te monter une run avec des clients qui ont pas tous besoin d'etre fait aux meme heures. Pas commes les esti de chialeux de retraités qui t'appellent tous en meme temps quand y'est 7:01 am ou 5:01 pm....

Ca doit vraiment dependre des regions.... Personellement cet annee j'ai gambler et j'ai tout droppe mon resi pour me concentrer sur le commercial/industriel, bin criss j'ai double mon chiffre d'affaire mais je fais autant, sinon meme un peu moins d'heure. Pis au moins tu peux te monter une run avec des clients qui ont pas tous besoin d'etre fait aux meme heures. Pas commes les esti de chialeux de retraités qui t'appellent tous en meme temps quand y'est 7:01 am ou 5:01 pm....

Ahahah oui c'est sur que c'Est du cas par cas ! J'ai l'ancienne run de mon pere ca fesait 25 ans qui la fesait ! Personne m'appel y sont habitué et le service j'le donne ! J'ai commencé jeune et ma machinerie est presque fini de payer et j'vien d'Avoir 23 ans !

Donc dans mon cas, il y a de l'Argent a faire avec ca ! C'est sur que qq1 qui se part la dedans et qui loue d'la machinerie etc etc ... au bout de la ligne y'en reste pu gros !

had fun last night
met a bunch of USSR russian type dudes in some BMW 3 series having fun behind the Julep. Pulled a few good solid drifts and one monster one flying by the public security. Best part? Public security kicked the group out, I fell back and ended up getting the area to myself for a good few mins until he realized I stayed behind lol.

Fun times

So where are we going to drift?

Go to mecaglisse. Once you tried a real track, it's boring to drift randomly in parking lots.

I was delivering this morning and I delivery tonight to, with the shitvic :(. The MR2 is actually better in snow, but it's not a home and under a feet of snow.

I don't know how much fun you guys can have drifting the FWD cars. I know the Zuke is extremely cool to drift, it's be funner if I had the manual transmission one but it's in storage for the winter.

I don't know how much fun you guys can have drifting the FWD cars. I know the Zuke is extremely cool to drift, it's be funner if I had the manual transmission one but it's in storage for the winter.

you'd be surprised actually. most fwd in winter are boring but a tercel that weighs under 2000lbs is really nice to drift with. its just so controllable lol. Most people were surprised to see how well I couldve drift that thing.

i'm not sure what i'm doing with it these days. basically i didn't drive it all last year, i had water getting in behind a fender and proceeded to leave it on my driveway for 8 months. and i recently got a civic hatch as my tentative plan is to shop for an S2K from the states this summer. but the accord got some repairs,(leak fixed, rear brakes..) and could be driven. part of me wants to hold off another year on the S and get a proper body job and fix all the little things on the accord. unfortunately at like 22 years old, it doesn't look like it did in pics before. it's just got a bunch of little things. it seemed to start becoming a losing battle when my my stereo got stolen. they mangled some of my dash, and i had a bunch of complications when i replaced the missing stuff. so that's half finished. my center console isn't attached properly cause the job was awaiting finishing. it's just a bunch of small bullshit stuff.

also, on topic, do you AWD guys need it forever now? like once you go awd you can't go back or what? i would be down for it if it didn't bother me to be getting like 300km a tank in heavy ass underpowered cars (for the most part). is all that worth it just to mess around a few months a year in the winter? its not like i get stuck in the city in a fwd.

393735_10150588626811287_746216286_11405607_1791259769_n.jpg
'

winter drifting with the windows open

i'm not sure what i'm doing with it these days. basically i didn't drive it all last year, i had water getting in behind a fender and proceeded to leave it on my driveway for 8 months. and i recently got a civic hatch as my tentative plan is to shop for an S2K from the states this summer. but the accord got some repairs and could be driven. part of me wants to hold off another year on the S and get a proper body job and fix all the little things on the accord. unfortunately at like 22 years old, it doesn't look like it did in pics before.

damn I hope she aint gonna be leaving anytime soon :(

really like that car. In fact, it has to be one of the sickest accord around here. I remember everytime we see you passing by, me and all my friends would just stop talking and watch you go by lol. Anyhow, if you're getting the S2k im sure you can pull it off just as well.

where/when did you guys used to see me around? likely st laurent or chomedey. of course i made my car how it was for myself to enjoy, but those appreciative comments really wanna make me fix it up right again! it always bugged me that i was never able to get it fully complete and perfect. there was always an obstable. mainly me having a shitty job for years and not being able to save money. but now, i could feasibly do it, but it would require me essentially wasting around 3-5000$ to do everything right. and then what...it's still my first car. and i still want an S. and i can't have 2 cars that can't be winter driven plus a winter beater...

s2k would be in the same line. virtually stock. my plan is an 04-05. stock wheels, spaced out 5-10mm f/r. 1" eibach drop on stock shocks. cold air intake, oem lip kit and call it a day. i don't want to be boy racer. i just want a nice car to cruise around in and enjoy. and take highway onramps at 90 once in a while. i'll probably hit vtakkkk like 4 times a year lol. oh, and i want an OEM hardtop in black, no matter what color the car is.

my criteria was simple. i was lookin at all the usual suspects, g35 coupe, 350, is300 yada yada. but i don't need a v6 and shit those cars are all heavy too. guzzle guzzle boats don't feel fun. i want manual, rwd, reliable, power when needed. S2K is the only legit sports car out that can still use a 4banger. daily driving is like a civic with about 150hp and the consumption to match. and when i wanna have some fun, i can rev it up a bit. honda reliability, shit the block is basically from a 90's accord along with half the hardware, lightwright, perfect 50/50 balance...i'm between 25-30, no kids, not married, rarely ever have more than 1 passenger anyway, true driver's car, no bullshit technology to break.

being convertible was a non-factor. it just an added result that came from the answer when putting all my criteria together. that's just what it came up with. if the S had an OEM coupe version, i'd be all over that too, but to me i'm 100% indifferent to having a drop top. especially don't mind that it was designed as such from the beginning and didn't go from hardtop to vert requiring chassis tweaking and added weight. so it all works out for me.

Back