Photoshoot: Your car in the snow..pics!!

J'adore le fait que du monde ce servent de mon driveway comme shortcut...

IMG_0234.jpg

Il faut que je me fasse fabriquer un downpipe de 3 pouces et installer un resonateur parce qu'en attendant j'ai une petite restriction. Mais je pête quand même des V8 :p

Le resonateur c'est surtout pour le massage que mes passagers arrière ont... Les filles aiment ça les gars moins lol

Offroading with a buddy last weekend. I was getting ready to pull him. His friend was in the Jeep snapping pictures.

2EED70E4.jpg

Last edited:
Il faut que je me fasse fabriquer un downpipe de 3 pouces et installer un resonateur parce qu'en attendant j'ai une petite restriction. Mais je pête quand même des V8 :p

Le resonateur c'est surtout pour le massage que mes passagers arrière ont... Les filles aiment ça les gars moins lol

What are your power numbers as of now? Is the block/internals stock? I've always wanted to go up to Stage 2 programming on mine and ensure good breathing (exhaust and intake) and pretty much stop there.

I am concerned about the internals as to how much they can really take especially when the car is a daily driver. This other thread I posted with a red 1.8t B6 wagon, the guy was going GT28 turbo as well (I think) and he decided to tear the block down for some stronger internals when he found there were cracks in the crank bearings...

Stealthy fmic:
IMG_0239.jpg

My butt dyno tells me approximatly 300 awhp since an S4 B6 coulnt pass me, but I'll know for sure this summer since I'll get the dyno done then.

Stock internals for now. The issue with the rods is on the long run, since they tend to weaken with time. I've been told I could stay with stock internals but I bought the turbo kit from someone who passed a rod through the block... Pushing 26psi on an aggressive tune though. I'll use the occasion to refresh most of the internals since going through all the trouble of digging the block out.

I heard it was worst for the rods when running a K04 then a gt28/71RS

Intake I would only use a high flow filter if I was you its plenty. I installed a cone but only because I needed a bigger maf.

What are your power numbers as of now? Is the block/internals stock? I've always wanted to go up to Stage 2 programming on mine and ensure good breathing (exhaust and intake) and pretty much stop there.

I am concerned about the internals as to how much they can really take especially when the car is a daily driver. This other thread I posted with a red 1.8t B6 wagon, the guy was going GT28 turbo as well (I think) and he decided to tear the block down for some stronger internals when he found there were cracks in the crank bearings...

Back