Above & Beyond 27 January @ MTL

Thats fucking insane, I just had a craving to go there like 15 seconds before stumbling upon this thread.. Will be going if not in Cuba already.

fuck red lite.... went there when some1 got shoot last time..... worst experience of my life

the after hour scene is dead since SONA closed and nothing beats GUVERNMENT. too many wiggers at red-lite anyways and too many chinks, its like fucking chinatown there

the after hour scene is dead since SONA closed and nothing beats GUVERNMENT. too many wiggers at red-lite anyways and too many chinks, its like fucking chinatown there

I'll probably be there at Above and Beyond.

LoL Guv has good DJs. The vibe is terrible. Feels like a club.
Red is not the nicest place, but has still a decent vibe.
Circus is probably the worst of them all.

And what's wrong with chinks?

Agreed on the Sona comment. Nothing will ever bring it back though, because it was all about the people.

On another note. BeB tickets are out

I'll probably be there at Above and Beyond.

LoL Guv has good DJs. The vibe is terrible. Feels like a club.
Red is not the nicest place, but has still a decent vibe.
Circus is probably the worst of them all.

And what's wrong with chinks?

Agreed on the Sona comment. Nothing will ever bring it back though, because it was all about the people.

On another note. BeB tickets are out
I dont like to rave next to uncles and aunts...

Yeah I know, I especially like circus since they "closed" the hip hop room and did the renovations. Funktion 1 is THE shit. The sound in the other room is horrible tough.

no more hip hop...now that'S interesting, never understood why you gotta have hip hop in an after hour...

Guvernment? LOL, I went there last year.. horrible vibe, sound was garbage, drinks were way too expensive, and it was full of 40 year old asians rolling so hard they were chewing their own faces off.

Wow, you guys are harsh! Redlite is good, it's not as good as Circus, but it's very chill. It's the only Montreal after hours where Sander Van Doorn plays and I go there every year to see him. You just need to make sure that you go on when a superstar DJ or duo come. Markus Schulz played there for the past few years, too!

I'm not going to Above & Beyond, but I'm going to see Markus Schulz at The Guvernment in Toronto on Feb 25th! He's my favorite progressive DJ and I've never seen him live, I'm super excited about this!

Guvernment? LOL, I went there last year.. horrible vibe, sound was garbage, drinks were way too expensive, and it was full of 40 year old asians rolling so hard they were chewing their own faces off.

there's like 23432432 rooms, there's always one to your liking

Guys... Good news!!!

Armin Van Buuren Confirmé au bal en blanc cet année!!!

aw-yeah-meme.jpg

Une exclusivité FALAFEL inc.

Back