Israel's policy of ethnic cleansing continues...

aj4j

even at 11:30pm.... that's when you know for sure these israelis are nothing but coward terrorists

Breaking: Israeli bulldozer, soldiers destroy entire Bedouin community near Anata in West Bank

A tragic night in the West Bank. Israeli soldiers accompanied a bullodozer as it destroyed all the buildings in a Bedouin community near Anata, northeast of Jerusalem in the West Bank.

"People are somber, traumatized, and griefstricken," says Itay Epshtain of the Israeli Committee Against House Demolitions. (ICAHD) who operate a center on the site called Beit Arabiya, which was also destroyed. "Nearly 100 people are out in the elements now on a cold night. Children, babies, mothers, fathers. Some of us from ICAHD did try to block the bulldozer, but we were beaten back by soldiers."

The community was first hit with a demolition order in 1994, but it has been regularly targeted by the occupation forces in recent years since ICAHD set up a facility there in an effort to protect the people.

The Bedouin community is in Area C, which comprises 60 percent of the West Bank.

Epshtain says the demolition was launched at 11:30 p.m. tonight and is part of a government policy of ethnic expulsion in Area C, aimed at forcing Bedouins into the largely-urban areas of Area A, where they will be under Palestinian Authority control.

We will keep you posted on the fate of the people of Beit Arabiya, who are in our thoughts and prayers tonight.

http://mondoweiss.net/2012/01/break...e-community-of-beit-arabiya-in-west-bank.html

Well, I don't care because I don't live there and no matter how much you rant about it, nothing will be changed.

The matter is extremely complex, and is not worth arguing over - it does not either mean I actually agree with it, but things like general famine, genocides, racism, terrorism will keep going on because some people are malicious and have enough power to exerce their evil upon people.

You don't think that most arab countries oppress their own people? Like Sadam and like Khadafi?

The reason I dislike you is because you are biased and only post anti Israeli threads, and the fact that just because I somewhat sometimes disagree with what you post, associate me to being a Zionist just because I'm a Jew.

In effect, by only posting anti-Israel threads, makes you narrow minded and feed information (which is good) but only on what you dislike and not on the general bad things happening in the world - therefore you arent any better than the evil your preaching against.

Well, I don't care because I don't live there and no matter how much you rant about it, nothing will be changed.

The matter is extremely complex, and is not worth arguing over - it does not either mean I actually agree with it, but things like general famine, genocides, racism, terrorism will keep going on because some people are malicious and have enough power to exerce their evil upon people.

You don't think that most arab countries oppress their own people? Like Sadam and like Khadafi?

The reason I dislike you is because you are biased and only post anti Israeli threads, and the fact that just because I somewhat sometimes disagree with what you post, associate me to being a Zionist just because I'm a Jew.

In effect, by only posting anti-Israel threads, makes you narrow minded and feed information (which is good) but only on what you dislike and not on the general bad things happening in the world - therefore you arent any better than the evil your preaching against.

I hurd you have sand in mangina, sir.

If Sadam and Khadafi were still alive, threads about them would still pop-up in the off-topic section of this forum. I don't blame OP one bit, though. Israel pretty much controls the Occidental world and /are/ the constant agressors in today's world. I couldn't care less about you being jewish, but the matter of fact is that your country deserves to have controversial facts revelead about it. Why do you take it as insult that one random guy in a random forum feeds spicy, yet truthful information about the constant acts of agression from your country? If you have a problem with that, go on and turn on the TV and switch to a maintream news channel. You'll see Harper and Obama constantly mentioning their political support for Israel. Besides those extremely rare forum users who expose the truth and are more knowledgable than the average Joe, you'll rarely see Israel portrayed as the bad guy (we all know why). So stop getting your panties in a bunch and take it. There's a difference ''Anti-Israel'' means to not agree with the constant aggressiveness that's perpetrated by the Zionist State... but at the same time, I guess there is none, considering all I hear (on independent news) about Israel the past few years is killings and constant opression on surrounding populations.

I hurd you have sand in mangina, sir.

If Sadam and Khadafi were still alive, threads about them would still pop-up in the off-topic section of this forum. I don't blame OP one bit, though. Israel pretty much controls the Occidental world and /are/ the constant agressors in today's world. I couldn't care less about you being jewish, but the matter of fact is that your country deserves to have controversial facts revelead about it. Why do you take it as insult that one random guy in a random forum feeds spicy, yet truthful information about the constant acts of agression from your country? If you have a problem with that, go on and turn on the TV and switch to a maintream news channel. You'll see Harper and Obama constantly mentioning their political support for Israel. Besides those extremely rare forum users who expose the truth and are more knowledgable than the average Joe, you'll rarely see Israel portrayed as the bad guy (we all know why). So stop getting your panties in a bunch and take it. There's a difference ''Anti-Israel'' means to not agree with the constant aggressiveness that's perpetrated by the Zionist State... but at the same time, I guess there is none, considering all I hear (on independent news) about Israel the past few years is killings and constant opression on surrounding populations.

Excuse me but where did I ever write I was Israeli, stop referring to it as being my country because I wasn't born there you schmuck. If you can't make the difference between someone's racial/religious backgrounds and the political frontiers the person is born in / his or her nationality, you are a retard.

And in response to your post, I've never seen any articles posted about how these dictators treated their people like animals in oppression - before the us went and kicked their asses.. It all surged up while it was happening.

How could Israel be the biggest aggressors? They are surrounded by countries that want to invade them and take them over so when did an act of defense become aggression ?

Not another debate...

OP is allowed to post about news even though he obviously disapproves of the Israeli government.

No big deal...

Oh definitely i agree that Israel is using unorthodox methods and I do disagree with a LOT of things they do, I'm just sick of hearing of Israel and only Israel because many countries are fucked up

the occupation forces
^ that specific phrase is a tell-tale sign of who the authors of your article are.
This would have been more credible if you had posted an non-biased account of the story, written by a neutral party.

BTW: i searched the forum and didn't find a similar thread from you back when Israel demolished Jewish settlements in Gaza, or when Hamas demolished dozens of houses in Rafah in 2010. It's only bad when Israel does it, right?

I think the point sparcosoul is trying to make, a point I agree with, is that the Israelis aren't doing bad things because they are jewish, they are doing bad things because they are violent, sociopathic assholes. Like everyone else in that god forsaken region.

Just because someone does something bad in the name of a certain religion doesn't make all people of that faith bad, it only makes that specific person bad.

Why is then that no American president can hope to be elected/re-elected if he doesn't do his share of Israel ass licking during his campaign or his "state-of-Union" speech?

Because of lobbying.

Ron Paul wasn't invited to the Jewish debate a few weeks ago because he wants to cut funding to Israel. Does that mean all Jews are bad? No. It means the people in the Jewish lobby are assholes killing the USA.

I have no problem with Jews, my issue is they are always lobbying for bigger governance and less freedoms. Israel, on the other hand, is simply doing the same thing that hitler did in the 40s

Because of lobbying.

Ron Paul wasn't invited to the Jewish debate a few weeks ago because he wants to cut funding to Israel. Does that mean all Jews are bad? No. It means the people in the Jewish lobby are assholes killing the USA.

I didn't need the answer but thanks nonetheless. We get bombarded by propaganda through media and the entertainment business about how Israel is a victim and blablabla... It's just a healthy return of the pendulum to hear about crap like what OP posted.

I hate when facts are twisted, not when inconvenient truth is exposed.

So true haha

None of you have been to israel.

The majority of IDF soldiers operating the bulldozers or posted in the west bank ARE BEDOUIN, and many are arabs of other descent. Why? Because A) they speak arabic very well, and B) these bedouin communities are more comfortable dealibg with their own. They CHOSE to live in israel over the arab countries because they are regarded as second class arabs in these countries and israel has a better economy. Bedouin historically are similar to our native american communities, they know the terrain very well and they are very good trackers. This is why the IDF has so many of them and gives them extended duty, there are bedouin generals in the israeli army..

So why might you ask are their homes being demolished?

There are a few reasons and some history behind this.

Bedouins are historically nomads, among their peers they are considered people of no land, the main reason they are seen as second class arabs in many countries. Before 1860 borders were a concept relatively unknown to this entire region, and te bedouins, being nomads would travel often and sell drugs weapons etc... With the implementation of borders they transitioned into smuggling. In an effort to settle these bedouins as constant travel between borders became a security risk, they were offered positions in the idf in border security and many other fields, which many of them took. The israeli government built settlements for these bedouins in the negev and abroad, however, some of them decided thy would like to build land elsewhere, an many of them did, in zones where they were not given permission by the government to.

There are many druze and bedouins in the israeli army, ALL of then are there by choice as the army is not mandatory for arabs, only jews. The vast majority of these arab soldiers operate on the borders of the gaza strip and in the west bank.

Yes the west bank is occupied and administrated by israel, there is no other government in the west bank.

Back