News: BRZ are coming... (update now in Quebec??? post #243)

RWD fun to drive car vs FWD econobox. People who are looking for a RWD sport coupe will don't go at a Honda Dealership
People who are in the market of sport car don't care about ''sport bike'' Unless you want a bike. A bike don't have any utilities expect riding fast.

Your missing my point. I'm trying to say is if you're trying to be a cheap bastard the econobox + bike route is better AND cheaper. If you want a RWD sports coupe, get a REAL one not some hairdresser's dream car with a price he/she can afford.

That's why if you return to my original statement I say WRX/STi or nothing. As is, this thing is a middle of the pack POS. It's not good enough to be amazing and it's not cheap enough to be bang for buck.

New Honda Civic. 16,000$ New 250R (or 400R) 5000$ (or 8000$) for a total of 21k$ or 24k$. You got 4 wheels,roof, 4 brakes, 1 manual transmission, 6 airbags, 4 cups holder, 5 seats, trunk, one radio, confort, design, nobody give a damn if it's rain, security, better winter driving..... PLUS 2 wheels, 2 brakes, and a hell of a good time on nice days.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe Snowblade is selling his M3 to get a bike, and I don't wonder why.

Ok I will say it again but in english...
Please stop comparing your POS bike... it's a baby bike, 250cc... FUCKIN LOL and so fuckin what?

Please don't start comparing that piece of crap to a sports car.. because your bike isn't even a fuckin sports bike, it's just a small piece of crap.. you should have bought a real bike or just buy a scooter...or subscribe to BiXi
If you wanted to stay under 600cc and have something easy on gas and ACTUALLY FUN TO RIDE ,any supermotard with a 400cc DR-Z, WR 450, KTMs...will be 1000x more fun than driving that 250R, LOLS

Oh yeah sorry, you drive a Kawasaki, they don't make fun bikes like all other manufactures..

Your missing my point. I'm trying to say is if you're trying to be a cheap bastard the econobox + bike route is better AND cheaper. If you want a RWD sports coupe, get a REAL one not some hairdresser's dream car with a price he/she can afford.

That's why if you return to my original statement I say WRX/STi or nothing. As is, this thing is a middle of the pack POS. It's not good enough to be amazing and it's not cheap enough to be bang for buck.
You seems to don't understand my point. Many people don't give a damn about Bike, route bike, supermotor, speedbike... People who buying 28000$ coupe don't care about a 210hp 15000$ bike. They know it's faster and maybe cooler but it won't even be in their main list. For many people, bikes are toy and cars aren't. Even if you're don't think so, FT86, RBZ, MIATA,MR-2,MR-s, are all sports cars. Lightweight, fun to drive and they don't care about the HP but they do care about handling and good chassis.

The FR-S is one of the best (sub-120k) handling cars on the market today according to every automotive journalist out there. (I said handling, not grip.)

Ok I will say it again but in english...
Please stop comparing your POS bike... it's a baby bike, 250cc... FUCKIN LOL and so fuckin what?

Please don't start comparing that piece of crap to a sports car.. because your bike isn't even a fuckin sports bike, it's just a small piece of crap.. you should have bought a real bike or just buy a scooter...or subscribe to BiXi
If you wanted to stay under 600cc and have something easy on gas and ACTUALLY FUN TO RIDE ,any supermotard with a 400cc DR-Z, WR 450, KTMs...will be 1000x more fun than driving that 250R, LOLS

Oh yeah sorry, you drive a Kawasaki, they don't make fun bikes like all other manufactures..

I have a piece of shit and the BRZ is a sports car yet they have the same performance :rolleyes: You should apply for Mensa.

I rather not give my left nut to the SAAQ for a bike that is over 400cc and the 250R happens to be the only bike from this century that has a sporty look to it, so much so that idiots who don't know motorcycles think it's a 600. This is a question of pure opinion and that's why some ride custom's and others sports. I won't argue that super motos aren't more fun because they are but they are not practical. They are geared too short and are fitted with microscopic gas tanks. When a round trip from home to downtown is 110km, super motos aren't exactly the best choice. I was thinking about the WR250X as my second bike, but I'd never give up my 250R.

meh, the way I see it is that its for ppl looking for a nice sporty econobox (Civic SI, GTI etc) but just cant stand it being FWD and love rwd. More of a driving feeling than anything.

Ever since I own a rwd sportcar, I have a hard time accepting fwd since I feel like ive been missing something for so long. fwd feels so wrong lol.

New Honda Civic. 16,000$ New 250R (or 400R) 5000$ (or 8000$) for a total of 21k$ or 24k$. You got 4 wheels,roof, 4 brakes, 1 manual transmission, 6 airbags, 4 cups holder, 5 seats, trunk, one radio, confort, design, nobody give a damn if it's rain, security, better winter driving..... PLUS 2 wheels, 2 brakes, and a hell of a good time on nice days.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe Snowblade is selling his M3 to get a bike, and I don't wonder why.

I just got myself a Yamaha FZ6... 100 hp.

I also have a Miata, and a winter beater.

All of these vehicules have their advantages / disadvantage.

Comparing a bike to a car is ridiculous. I have the same fun in my miata as on my bike. It's just different.

And, get a real bike :)

(just kidding, bikers gotta sticker together, and not call each other faggot because of CC's and what not... )

Same here, I have my bike (license in 3 weeks, hopefully) and I will still keep my MR2 anyways. The only move I would make is to replace my MR2 and my beater with only one car (maybe a Mini Cooper S or something, maybe the frs if it's enough comfortable).

meh, the way I see it is that its for ppl looking for a nice sporty econobox (Civic SI, GTI etc) but just cant stand it being FWD and love rwd. More of a driving feeling than anything.

Ever since I own a rwd sportcar, I have a hard time accepting fwd since I feel like ive been missing something for so long. fwd feels so wrong lol.

I have no issue driving fwd my shitbox, even on a track. It's not like you are spinning tires at every corner or start, and it's easier to control at the limit IMO (compared to my mr2 at least), so you can push it more without caring.

Last edited:

Damn I like this guy.

Really? Because what he is saying is an ignorant, useless opinion with a splash of inaccurate facts.

Nice inside/out but it's missing that power. I thought it would be more comparable to the STi. Also a thing I noticed is that they should have put a quad exhaust tip inside of double. It has space for and it almost looks empty with the double.

Back