LOL le train de vie des étudiants... Cry me a river.

^^^dude seriously 3.7.....on 4???? I have a really hard time believing that!!! Sorry bro im calling*bsflag*

tldr
lol @ radio X
post-303-1304977594.jpg

Pourquoi pas? Il ne fait que du bricolage.....

C'est pas moins long que d'étudier des bouquins... tu es jaloux parce que t'as fait des études plates?
Mais cette session ci j'ai moins de bricolage et plus de dessin, ce qui est loin d'être ma force :(

studied full time at university in engineering + 30 hours of work night shift per week, condo payments and a kid , GPA 3.5 /4.3
Fuck the hippies

so easy to get a good GPA at uni with "normal programs", try to get this in a uni with APP (apprentissage par projet) gl gl.

so easy to get a good GPA at uni with "normal programs", try to get this in a uni with APP (apprentissage par projet) gl gl.
try to get 3.7 at the end of your bachelor in engineering, there's less than 10% of students that do. What the hell is APP , never heard. Did you even go to university to know what you are talking about?

Eliminate government subsidy for useless programs. start with political science.

useful degrees:

tier 1
engineering
medicine
law
finance
hard science (physics, biology, mathematics, etc)

tier 2
trade schools (construction, electricians, auto mechanics, welding, ndt, etc)
graphic design, video bullshit, etc
technical communication etc

tier 3
music
some arts programs
history
exercise science

shit tier
political science
social science
leisure studies
psychology
women's studies
black studies
native studies
etc

So tiers 1 and 2 are the most important. Tier 3 is semi-important and should be subsidized less

Shit tier should not exist and should not be subsidized whatsoever. It is a total waste of money and resources and usually collects the most idiotic of students.

lol, what an ignorant way of looking at things. Would really love to know what you studied!

....although I did find your "hierarchy of importance" super funny. (btw some of the most "important" / "successful" people are people who have studies political science + law and psychology, two of which you call useless and un-important!

moral here is that anyone hating on what they believe to be "useless programs" just shows their level of intelligence, or should I say a total lack thereof.

moi j'ai pas d'etude plus que mon secondaire pis j'ai une job que jva avoir le restant de ma carriere ! problem, i think not !

Eliminate government subsidy for useless programs. start with political science.

useful degrees:

tier 1
engineering
medicine
law
finance
hard science (physics, biology, mathematics, etc)

tier 2
trade schools (construction, electricians, auto mechanics, welding, ndt, etc)
graphic design, video bullshit, etc
technical communication etc

tier 3
music
some arts programs
history
exercise science

shit tier
political science
social science
leisure studies
psychology
women's studies
black studies
native studies
etc

So tiers 1 and 2 are the most important. Tier 3 is semi-important and should be subsidized less

Shit tier should not exist and should not be subsidized whatsoever. It is a total waste of money and resources and usually collects the most idiotic of students.

And it's the shit tier protesting.

lol, what an ignorant way of looking at things. Would really love to know what you studied!

....although I did find your "hierarchy of importance" super funny. (btw some of the most "important" / "successful" people are people who have studies political science + law and psychology, two of which you call useless and un-important!

moral here is that anyone hating on what they believe to be "useless programs" just shows their level of intelligence, or should I say a total lack thereof.

what planet to you live on???? LOLOL political science + law and psychology most sucessful!?!?!?! babahhahaahha, most people i know in thoses fiels have no jobs or shitty ones.

Comment tu peux en être aussi sur???

si jme force a faire ma job comme du monde c'est sur que jva la garder pis en plus que ya environ 10 000 personne au cours des 5 prochaine années qui prennent leur retraite ! btw je travail sur le chemin de fer !

what planet to you live on???? LOLOL political science + law and psychology most sucessful!?!?!?! babahhahaahha, most people i know in thoses fiels have no jobs or shitty ones.

Really? cause most of the people i know run the country with law and political science. But you're right, they get paid peanuts and have absolutely no power. HAHA

lol he just started, on my first year i finished with 4.13 /4.3, he'll go down eventually

I won't go down that much, but a bit for sure. I aim 3.4+ to make the student exhange.

si jme force a faire ma job comme du monde c'est sur que jva la garder pis en plus que ya environ 10 000 personne au cours des 5 prochaine années qui prennent leur retraite ! btw je travail sur le chemin de fer !

Les navettes spatiales vont remplacer les chemins de fer d'ici 20 ans!

Back