Toys that where cool when you where young

GC8

Banned
Back in the days this was cool

adb2627d-0411-1f74.jpg

Yup zip zaps !

Post yours !

Last edited:
I guess I'm older than you but when we where young (around 10/13) we used to have cars that had small horizontal wheels on the corners, that guided the car on a circuit... I don't remember the name but I had a black countach... they were pretty fun, if I remember well, we were able to modify them...

No not slot cars, well kind of the same, but no needles under, and the cars were bigger... They were guided with small wheels that was horizontal on the corners of the cars and the track had tiny walls so the horizontal wheels where guided by them. And they were autonomous, we didn't control them...

No not slot cars, well kind of the same, but no needles under, and the cars were bigger... They were guided with small wheels that was horizontal on the corners of the cars and the track had tiny walls so the horizontal wheels where guided by them. And they were autonomous, we didn't control them...

Pics ?

Yep, these were called Record Breakers,

I had a dune buggy

hasbro-vindicator1.JPG

record+breakers.jpg

there was even a TV show about them

I'm a real sucker for old toys

Wow thanks for posting that! That's my childhood right there.. I always preferred the 50 to the 100 or 150. It was compact and packed a punch! As for the Ninja Turtles stuff I would take the Helicopter and punch my sister in the face with it!

Now lets add this
15256_0131_1_lg.jpg

I'd love to find a pic of the ghost busters house! that you poured the slime through a opening on the roof!

Yeah, Tyco had some badass shit back in the day

Radio Shack toys were great too

Radio Shack Truck_13.jpg

robiebank.jpg

I had this one it was called Wild Ranger :

images

I'ts funny when there is topics like that here, it's very easy to see the differences in age of members :)

I had the real robie :)
robiesrsl.jpg

Radio Shack was the place for remote control anything. I had tons of them including a Sherman Tank that would shoot smoke out from the gun barrel.

Toys were awesome back then! I remember there was a great toy store in Alexis Nihon Plaza near the CT, they sold a ton of great stuff.

My grandmother would take me to FrancJeu on ST-Denis and buy me Playmobil stuff.
PM-EssoSet3434.jpg

Brio trainsets were awesome too
melissa-doug-swivel-bridge-wood-train-set.jpg

I raise you guys this
proton-pack.jpg

Back