Kill stories.

j'ai déjà tué un p'tit moineau sur la 347 dans une courbe.. il est rentré en contact avec mon genou et est mort sur le coup

Normalement à toute les ride je kills toujours un bon paquet de mouche. Elles s'écrasent dans la vitre de mon casque et sur le devant du bike. :p

Dans le temps de mon GSXR750..j'ai jamais rien croisé que j'ai pas battu...trop de possibilité.

Pour les vrai kill: Une tourterelle sur la 133 dans le coin de st-denis sur richelieu....et une couple de couleuvre et suise dans le nord.

Un chevreuil 8 pointes ... Lui est mort sur le coup et moi j'en est mangé une criss ... 110-0 en moins de 200m! Si y'était pas mort je tuais avec mon casque!

Si non mmmm n'importe quoi à une lumière mais après 120 je suis fais .. (BMW G650 Xmoto)

i raced a 2010 z06. didnt even downshift, and i walked all over him easily.

i don't race other bikes, but i do chase when i can. im still a bit pussy to push the limits

about 2 years ago with my 08 ZX10R around west-island area a 90's Yellow ferrari testarossa ? that ripped .. we went till about 280km then he gave me thumps up ! , on my way to Ottawa with same bike on the 417 a brand new sick 911 Turbo Porsche with rims and exhaust we drove a good 10 min together ripping 250+ , with gixer 600 plenty of srt4's / 8s was not even worth my gas! I hit a cat that ran out infront of me on my gsxr750 at 110km/h and it flew in the ditch while my wheels were tweeking back and forth .

I was going to my grandma's house one summer night after work and i decided to take the long way, since it was a warm night. I live in vermont, so i was driving to dorval. I ended up having to take the long way because of construction at night. Idk where i was, but i knew i was travelling parallel to the 40 going west but on small streets.

It was quiet and then all of a sudden, an rx-8 shows up to my left. I had my stock sprockets back then (15/49) but i was like alright cool. I didnt want to make eye contact because i knew if i did, we would wanna go on the green, but i decided to look over anyways. Tinted windows, grey rx-8, black wheels, and driver wearing sunglasses.....at 11:30pm? :/ Anyways, the light doesnt change yet, the other lights just barely turned red, and he went off. In my head, im thinking "What a loser! he went before the green!" And i still smoked him. I think he was embarassed that he turned off to ride a different road.

Back