F'ing Women

WTF is that shit?! The alimony was more than 100% of his total income! What was he supposed to do for fucks sake?

I want to see the complete episode.

Why is it the "women's" fault ? It's not as if the laws are made by women and men have to follow them.

You should be upset at the people who make the laws, not women in general.

q

Everyone try to get the maximum out of the laws/system. It's human nature, not specific to women.

So you would separate your ex women from her kids and fuck up her life just to get a few hundred bucks from her every month? Seems almost logical to me.

So you would separate your ex women from her kids and fuck up her life just to get a few hundred bucks from her every month? Seems almost logical to me.

I would not, like 95% of the women.

Get a husband and adopt a kid if youre so affraid of women.

How could somebody failing math so bad that can't realize that what he or she is asking him to pay is more than his income be a judge? I taught you have to be pretty smart to make it up there, guess i was wrong again.

Why is it the "women's" fault ? It's not as if the laws are made by women and men have to follow them.

You should be upset at the people who make the laws, not women in general.

Women have most of the time a major advantage in divorce cases and child support indemnity. Hence ' F'ING WOMEN ' .

Back