BMW pursposely underrated the N20 engine???

Je ne doute pas une seconde de ce nouveau moteur, je suis meme content de le voir arriver. Jai peur par contre que ce soit le début de la fin du onctueux 6 cylindre n/a

On dirait que c'est une mode de underrater ses moteurs du coté de l'allemagne.

Audi l'a fait avec son 3L Supercharged, BMW avec le N54.

Le N20 vas etre très prometteur. Bien content de voir ca arriver sur le marché. Le N52 était tellement archaique...

énormement de constructeur underate leur moteur!!!! les mustangs svt 03-04 (terminator) ford claimed 390 hp au moteur et les gars les mettais sur les rouleaux 100% stock meme pas un filtre a l'air et il faisait 370 whp!!!! chevrolet pareil avec leur serie lsx!!!

I drove a 328i sportline on monday with BMW and I was so impressed at how hard this car kicks when you hit the gas! The 8 speed transmission is amazing, I forgot that I was driving automatic! The car almost sounds like a diesel on startup...not the same balanced sound as the 6 but nonetheless, easy to get used to hearing. This engine outperforms the old 6 and is 2l/100km more fuel efficient too..

In april the 320i will be available for around 36k with EXACTLY the same mecanical components as the 328i (same twin scroll turbos, everything), only it will we limited by its computer to 181 horsepower instead of 240hp....nothing a programming won't be able to fix a few months later down the line.

Back