Introducing the "Sharp Shooter" waterproof sports action video camera

just in case mox's post or this thread gets deleted

pwnedsa.jpg

Thank you mox to let me know where my supplier gets them from ... doesnt mean thats what i pay for them ( actually not even close )

and u should open up a wholesale automotive parts store then .... since your good at using google !

btw guys i have seen and used this product and let me tell u its far better than the GoPro.. probably even made at the same facility

According to reviews, in low light condition, the GoPro far exceed the performance of the chinese camera that you sell as "Sharp Shooter" (wich is a name of a company already existing that sells 'gun like support for camera'.. I knew that name was familiar)

I'm not saying that YOU are wrong with that.. the problem might be your reseller.

IMHO, If I had a shop selling products, at least I'd do some research on the product before putting anything for sale (before buying from a reseller)

GoPro and all major products/company have websites, they sponsor events, etc..
There is a LOT of visibility, it's easy to speak to people about that camera on forums, etc.. get support on the internet and also know the bad/good points of the product..
What about the Chinese camera you're selling? First time I saw it was in your post and at first sight it looks really cheap.. That's what made me wanting to know more about that camera.. if it is as good as you're telling it is, there should be some reviews in discussions forums all over the internet.

About the "being good at google" vs. "opening up a wholesale automotive parts store".. Maybe that's why I'm not opening one :p

Again, I am not saying anything against you, I may just have opened some eyes on the origin of that product.

If you are really confident with the quality of that camera, maybe you should sponsor a photographer on MR who would be interested in conducting a full review of the camera and post it on the website. I'd suggest you go see someone like Boily who already owns a GoPro. He is not working for you so I'm pretty sure his opinion will be neutral and will tell the right things about this camera.

I am planning on buying a GoPro Hero 2 before the summer.. If at the end a review tells me that they are comparable I will look closer at your camera even if I know that the original seller sells them at 5$ (After all, I have some apple products that costs a fraction of what I paid for)

Thank you mox to let me know where my supplier gets them from ... doesnt mean thats what i pay for them ( actually not even close )

and u should open up a wholesale automotive parts store then .... since your good at using google !

btw guys i have seen and used this product and let me tell u its far better than the GoPro.. probably even made at the same facility

even if its was better! Go-pro made there name, but Alibaba, i wont trust them

your price is too high, go-pro hero package goes for 229$ on ncix

^surement sa que Autobar avais en tete de faire mais avec BCP de profit lol

We buy from a distributor here in Canada, were not making a $304 profit. I wish we were.

Our supplier approached us with this unit because of the fact that Go Pro is pulling out of the automotive market. We bought several units and tested them this weekend. They worked flawlessly. same operational quality's that GoPro offered, with a screen.

Although we were unaware that the unit was being shipped in from china at such low cost, You have to admit it is a cool 2nd option for those looking into a sport cam.

I have inquired to the Chinese supplier to find out how much it would cost to bring a couple hundred of these directly to Canada. Just cause I'm curious and some others here are as well.

We buy from a distributor here in Canada, were not making a $304 profit. I wish we were.

Our supplier approached us with this unit because of the fact that Go Pro is pulling out of the automotive market. We bought several units and tested them this weekend. They worked flawlessly. same operational quality's that GoPro offered, with a screen.

Although we were unaware that the unit was being shipped in from china at such low cost, You have to admit it is a cool 2nd option for those looking into a sport cam.

I have inquired to the Chinese supplier to find out how much it would cost to bring a couple hundred of these directly to Canada. Just cause I'm curious and some others here are as well.

If you can import them for $5 each, how much are you going to sell them for?

Well, this thread as potential for a win-win situation.

Autobar jumps their shitty supplier, goes straight to Alibaba, buys a ton of them, offers said camera for 50$ and everyone is happy.

If you can import them for $5 each, how much are you going to sell them for?

I import products from all over the world on a daily basis. There is no way we can get these in for $5. But i promise It wont be $350 either. we will see. I am waiting for a response from company in china before I approach the broker to find out my landed cost.

Back