les lundis jdm 2012

The problem is that people will act like retards, that was the whole point of the debate.

Of course, I see where you are coming from, the selectivity makes meetups unattractive. This is the car world, lots of cool people, but lots of idiots who go to the gym followed by doing burnouts at meets.

Somehow, the Julep meets are kept under control most of the time. Otherwise, stick to mini-meets/cruises.

so before theres going to be a first JDM meet is it going to be public so we can see if it can work or private right of the bat ??

La seule façon possible... c'est de faire une manifestation et de bloquer un pont.... Oh.... wait.. :S Wrong thread...

Non mais sérieux... Si c'est claire et précis que les champions vont être dénoncé et que la police va être au courant de chaque meet par les/l'organisateur, tu t'enlève 90% du problème.

La seule façon possible... c'est de faire une manifestation et de bloquer un pont.... Oh.... wait.. :S Wrong thread...

Non mais sérieux... Si c'est claire et précis que les champions vont être dénoncé et que la police va être au courant de chaque meet par les/l'organisateur, tu t'enlève 90% du problème.

It's easier to generalize, put everyone in the same category, and tell tuners to fuck off. :D

Faut juste aller se placer devant le line-up de chars qui veulent faire des burnout si ça prend forme au lieu de rester dans le fond du parking et dire ouain y sont cons les gars de civic. À la gang que vous êtes, c'est pas dur de faire un move pour empêcher ça. Vous reconnaisez les auots et "next time, viens pas le chum".

heres an idea... what if a few of us became "authorities" at the meets? A few regulars (that will attend most meets) take position to stop people from doing these things. Like mentioned above, a few people stand around a car to stop it from doing burnouts n stupid s*** might actually help. The only other way would be to involve the real authorities to "babysit" us...

So, just because you have what you consider a proper car means that you, and some others can go, but those with less proper cars should go park in a corner somewhere with a bunch of 16 year old Civic kids? Where's the fun in a selective, elite meet? Let everybody come and have fun, as long as they don't act like retards...

If u have a shit car why would u even want to park in the "showing" section of the meet. I duno if u noticed but only Beat up civics were acting like idiots while the quality cars rolled away in a clean matter

I hate how its always the civics, me and my friends' si's never fuck around like this. We respect you guys and never do shit like this. Its always the old 90s acivics that do this shit.

Read above your post...It will just be a matter of time that the cops show up and shut us down....mind you, the last time at Sin they DID show up and start writing tickets!!

did you also know that there was actually people CALLING the cops. why would they show up at 10pm in a parking lot uneless people call them. they have other shit to do.

and to the guy who proposed to make "authority" figures lol. you might have MR behind you but try to tell that to some arabs or italians at those meets and you'll just end up starting a fight like last year so goodluck. MR people are like 5% of the people attending those meets

People were calling the cops from the meets bcuz they were worried about the state of the events that were occuring.

Like I said, you have to remember that these meets are held by "OD"... Meaning it is their name at stake and don't want it tarnished which makes perfect sense.

If you have a better way of keeping dumbshits out of the meet, then let's hear it...

well there you go, dont start threatening that cops will show up when its you who called them :rolleyes:

Obviously we called the cops... i went on the side of the road and started yelling at people to get their asses back in the parking lot and stop encouraging people to do burnouts and stupid shit, and everyone was just laughing at me... so when i started seeing that things were really getting outta hand, and we had stupid kids loosing control of their cars and falling into ditches... believe me, if anything bad were to have happened that night, like some douchebag manages to hit someone on the road, or simply kill himself, well who's name you think would be completely fu*ked afterwords in the eyes of the cops and the owners of the parking lot?? MINE!! That is the reason we called the cops, to prevent something bad from happening.

I can't even believe there are people here that are saying it burnouts and stupidities should be tolerated... we aren't in a movie here, let's be realistic and just think of what problems that would bring to our community.

heres an idea... what if a few of us became "authorities" at the meets? A few regulars (that will attend most meets) take position to stop people from doing these things. Like mentioned above, a few people stand around a car to stop it from doing burnouts n stupid s*** might actually help. The only other way would be to involve the real authorities to "babysit" us...

thats also what i think if there is atleast a minimum implication from the authorities even if its only like one cop car or a cop in civil uniform i dont know at least something that will bring respect

i dont know why ppl cant act there age at meets .. like cmon ur ruining it for everyone else who wants to have a good time .. if u cant act ur age stay home plz

thats also what i think if there is atleast a minimum implication from the authorities even if its only like one cop car or a cop in civil uniform i dont know at least something that will bring respect

We had already suggested this, and i actually talked to the cops, see if they can pass by once in a while, or have a cruiser parked in the parking, or not far away... and they simply said they can not do that. They told me, as long as everyone behaves, and there is not complaints from the shopping center owners, store owners, or anybody else, then we're good to go and they won't bother us, however, if they start getting complaints, they will shut the meets down plain and simple.

so then what do you suggest we do? I wish it was as easy of saying to people, "grow up" or "keep it on the track"... but sadly people that do burnouts, donuts, etc @ these meets don't really care what you say. And sadly enough that leads to meet shut-downs. I'm glad they called the cops last time cuz it was completely nuts. People have to grow up... if they wanna do all that stupid shit then do it on ur own time @ ur own location...not where theres cars u cant afford & a huge mass of people.

private parking... its the only think that will work...

Its impossible that no one knows a good location. It would be crazy visibiliy for the business of the parking owner...

Back