Question about RHD laws

So will your precious March R Superturbo.

And my Suzuki Alto Works RS/R

But in Japan, past 20 years, cars are getting really rare or expensive, while 15-20 years old cars are dirt cheap.

So, 25 years old skyline will be in scrapyard or collectible (and expensive).

ce qui est drole c'est que les R32 GTR sont bientot possible a réimporter.... on va recommencer a en voir a tonne sur les routes et puis leur criss de loi va rien avoir changé
on va élire un gouvernement qui a du sens et on va abolir cette loi stupide

Avoue, shui tellement down de Virer ces maudit voleurs.

I just like the HA22S RS\Z Alto Works so much more, its just soo much better looking.

For me the 89+ is the best looking alto
1990CP21SsuzukiAltoworks4wd04_01.jpg

My favorite small car (not a kei car actually) is the Honda City Turbo II (already 25+ yo and a collector), but it's fwd only. It must be a blast to drive though, 110hp from factory in a car as small as a kei car.

My favorite small car (not a kei car actually) is the Honda City Turbo II (already 25+ yo and a collector), but it's fwd only. It must be a blast to drive though, 110hp from factory in a car as small as a kei car.

110hp you say? fwd?

look no further because the March SUPATURBOOOOO has the same specs yet is twin charged and weighs pretty much the same :):):):)

MR japan meet anyone?

There was also another Kei-ish car that had even more power and was FWD. It was the Toyota Starlet Turbo, or the Starlet Glanza V. It had 135 BHP and like 110 torques. I'd roll a Glanza V in a heartbeat.

Bienvenue au québec avec ses lois communistes.

Pas pour le reste du Canada. D'ailleurs, nous aussi (au Québec) on va pouvoir importer et acheter une R34 GT-R dans 2 ans, mais faudra attendre 10 ans de plus pour l'immatriculer...

À moins de swapper le volant à gauche, mais faut être très motivé...

110hp you say? fwd?

look no further because the March SUPATURBOOOOO has the same specs yet is twin charged and weighs pretty much the same :):):):)

MR japan meet anyone?

But the March is ugly. The City turbo II is cute yet manly (wide body).

I don't think so, even if right now they could sell in QC AE86'es... Next year it will be Silvias/180sx and in 2 years, R32 GTRs... so it will pick up again I bet

It won't pick up again, like I said 25 years old car in Japan are in the scrap yard or super expensive. They could already import a bunch of 25+ yo classics if there was a market for, but the main market for jdm cars are broke ti counes who want a fast car for cheap. I couldn't care less about Skyline and Silvia, but there are so many kei cars, small trucks/vans or unsual cars available in Japan.

It won't pick up again, like I said 25 years old car in Japan are in the scrap yard or super expensive. They could already import a bunch of 25+ yo classics if there was a market for, but the main market for jdm cars are broke ti counes who want a fast car for cheap. I couldn't care less about Skyline and Silvia, but there are so many kei cars, small trucks/vans or unsual cars available in Japan.

Yeah... You got a point.

Also, if the Yen exchange rate stays like it is, it's really not profitable to export from Japan right now, compared to a couple years ago when it was 100+ yen to 1$ (now it's like 80)

Back