One month to go!

Fuck that. Julep guys are 97% idiots. They can't ride for shit, and only go fast in straight lines.

I'll never forget the one and only night I did a Julep ride. Guys are doing 140-270 on the highway, passing each other left side, right side, swerving through cars, being "badass", then we finally get to a corner and everyone hits the brakes and crawls.

Check tires at the Julep, 97% have 2 inch chicken strips and flat centers.

Some M4E rides are good, but again, many sketchy passes and guys riding out of their limits. I did 2 rides with them, saw 4 accidents.

Your better off to ask around your work/school, find people from there. They are usually more ideal.

Well here in vermont, we have a bike night, so every tuesday at around 7ish, people with sport bikes meet up at this pizza place and chillax. Its reall sweet, you see every type of bike, and we get maybe 30 bikes average. On hot days, we get close to 70. But i wanted to see how other place are. I may just go to the Julep just to check out the Chicken strips though xD

en plus ils nettoyent pas les rue d'aussitot les maudit. c juste que j'suis un peu fofole a l'idée dle rider lollll jai hate quoi alors spour sa jparlais du 15 mars mais jpeu bien attendre au 1er avril sinon

tu va voir que rider en bas de 10 degree, c'est pas vraiment agreable!!

et plus jamais je vais rider en t-shirt/coton ouater.

c'est pas l'affaire la plus intelligente de rider en t-shirt surtout si ta jamais rider de ta vie.

j'ai commencer avec ujn 1000 comme toi et je me suis bien debrouiller mais la je vias me chercher un bike pour faire de la piste/curve et je men vais me chercher un 600 pour faire ca!

Le zx10 es le bike selon moi le plus traite!!

comme les autres on dit, jte conseil d'y aller doucement et a ton rythme au debut et de pas essayer de suivre les plus expirementer que soi.

The weather people promise lots of snow in March.

Challenge-accepted.jpg

f2fd69f0.jpg

:D

tu va voir que rider en bas de 10 degree, c'est pas vraiment agreable!!

et plus jamais je vais rider en t-shirt/coton ouater.

c'est pas l'affaire la plus intelligente de rider en t-shirt surtout si ta jamais rider de ta vie.

j'ai commencer avec ujn 1000 comme toi et je me suis bien debrouiller mais la je vias me chercher un bike pour faire de la piste/curve et je men vais me chercher un 600 pour faire ca!

Le zx10 es le bike selon moi le plus traite!!

comme les autres on dit, jte conseil d'y aller doucement et a ton rythme au debut et de pas essayer de suivre les plus expirementer que soi.

j'ai peur de mon bike un peu. je sais que c'est le plus lights des 1000 et que justement c'est traite au boute sur les powerwheelie et le temps de reaction du throttle. faut être plus que prudent pour débuter avec sa j'pense. je vais surment avoir des gants en cuir un coat en cuir et un casque. le reste sa va etre jeans et soulier normaux

pas le plus leger mais probablement le plus puissant de l'annee 2005!

ouais et encore la sa acote des brand new de l'année quand ils sont encore stock. c'est plutot bien pour un 2005

les 06-08 son moins bon que le modele 2005 mais ler 2010-2012 son des machine de guerre et ya ler rsv4 ler s1000r et autres qui sont pas trop comparable vue leur prix msrp c'est pas achetable.

mais pour 5200$ jpense que stun bike qui performe en sacrament pour le prix. 163 whp au passage du dyno , les chiffres en disent gros

si j'aurais pas pris un zx10 sa l'aurais été un gixxer 05 1000 qui était dans mes gouts aussi. mais je sais pas pourquoi les assurance grimpais en fleche comparer au zx alors le choix n'était plus difficile a séparer

Fuck that. Julep guys are 97% idiots. They can't ride for shit, and only go fast in straight lines.

I'll never forget the one and only night I did a Julep ride. Guys are doing 140-270 on the highway, passing each other left side, right side, swerving through cars, being "badass", then we finally get to a corner and everyone hits the brakes and crawls.

Check tires at the Julep, 97% have 2 inch chicken strips and flat centers.

Some M4E rides are good, but again, many sketchy passes and guys riding out of their limits. I did 2 rides with them, saw 4 accidents.

Your better off to ask around your work/school, find people from there. They are usually more ideal.

i didnt say they were good rides, just a good place to find rides. like availability of people to ride with.

ouais et encore la sa acote des brand new de l'année quand ils sont encore stock. c'est plutot bien pour un 2005

les 06-08 son moins bon que le modele 2005 mais ler 2010-2012 son des machine de guerre et ya ler rsv4 ler s1000r et autres qui sont pas trop comparable vue leur prix msrp c'est pas achetable.

mais pour 5200$ jpense que stun bike qui performe en sacrament pour le prix. 163 whp au passage du dyno , les chiffres en disent gros

le s1000rr le msrp es de 17500$ et le zx10r es de 16999$

il y a pas beaucoup de difference metton et les 2 sont tres comparable,

sensiblement la meme puissance, les 2 on traction control et abs!

et aussi un genre de wheelie control!

Well here in vermont, we have a bike night, so every tuesday at around 7ish, people with sport bikes meet up at this pizza place and chillax. Its reall sweet, you see every type of bike, and we get maybe 30 bikes average. On hot days, we get close to 70. But i wanted to see how other place are. I may just go to the Julep just to check out the Chicken strips though xD

bike night is in laval in front of la belle province. ive seen a shit ton of bikes there. mostly sport bikes, but you'll get some tourers.

you talk about numbers and shit... but can you fucking ride the thing? i guarantee you someone who knows a thing or two about riding will rape your zx10r in the curves with a 250r.

you talk about numbers and shit... but can you fucking ride the thing? i guarantee you someone who knows a thing or two about riding will rape your zx10r in the curves with a 250r.

i hope you lowside and lay it to the ground so you can understand how much it can costs to repair the whole bike just for thinking your a motogp rider. i don't intend to slide my knee to the ground i just wanna ride it and have fun.

hahaha.. pool on when elite crashes his zx10r? :p

jokes aside, if it's your 1st year plz take it VERY i mean VERY EASY!
If you're a member of M4E, only go on RT rides (Ride Tranquille) to get a feeling for riding your bike. There's no need to push yourself trying to keep up with anybody!

So pick your accompaniers wisely; he needs to be mature enough to understand he's sacrificing his own ride to help you out... your typical SS riding buddies will run out of patience and only land you into trouble.
You really need to put in the miles before you can even think of pushing yourself let alone the bike, so tread very cautiously.. all the while knowing your best riding partner is what you've got between your ears.

i like meetings and group rides but as long as it stays safe at least. having 2 guys passing me at 300 because theyre racing while we roll in group is not very safe

i hope you lowside and lay it to the ground so you can understand how much it can costs to repair the whole bike just for thinking your a motogp rider. i don't intend to slide my knee to the ground i just wanna ride it and have fun.

been there done that. i have 3 sets of fairings in my house lol.

I am so glad google chrome has a translator button lol. Even though i used to live in Pierrefonds, dorval, and st. laurent, i have no clue. But um, im looking forward to meeting up with people and seeing what they ride. I heard the plate, etc are mad expensive, so im not expecting to see like a group of people with s1000rr's and ducati 848 evo's.

Laval eh? sounds like a plan to me. I just recently painted my bike, and i ended up doing my own sharpie design on it. Looks amazing. Btw, i wouldnt consider myself a newbie, ive ridden about 12k miles in my first season, but i still have alot to learn. I havent dragged a knee yet but i love the twisties around here :D

Vermont's got some nice roads.. but u really gotta know where you're going or u risk doing detours lol

232_12800778041_505083041_480745_8789_n.jpg

Back