Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Torco

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Redline

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Agyp

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
are you fucking crazy man ? amsoil beats the shit out of everything listed here. end of the thread its the only oil you should use in everything you own if you care about your engineering

calm_down_bro.jpg

are you fucking crazy man ? amsoil beats the shit out of everything listed here. end of the thread its the only oil you should use in everything you own if you care about your engineering

Calm down big guy with your 263 posts....

It's a poll, a question. No need to get over excited and rude.

Thanks,

^^ apparemment la Mobil1 est vraiment pu ce qu'elle était c'est rendu pas mal moins de qualité quelqu'un peut confirmer?

Redline 5w40 for me

Shell rotella for me ... for diesel ... BUT... it has exact same ingredients as regular oil (literally) just that it has alot more zinc ... more zinc ... better protection

Theres alot of threads out there talking about it. AND i was told by a professional in the aeronautical industry.

You forgot one of the biggest oil manufactures on the planet... GULF

I've been using GULF Formula G, which is a fully synthetic oil and it is actually pretty cheap.. about $30 for the 4 litres. It really is one of the best bang for your buck fully synthetic oil. They have the spec ratings for BMW, Audi and VW Cars. For those wanting the best protection available, the Gulf Competition brand is... by far the best out there, but its for extreme use, such as racing.

If you're looking for a high performance / racing grade oil for a great price, RedLine is pretty amazing for the price. I've been using their gear oils for 4 years now and love it.

One thing to note about some other big name companies like Castrol, Shell, Mobil and Penzoil, is that the normal every-day grades that you find in Canada are not all fully synthetic. I think there are only a few grades such as 0w30 and 15w50 that are fully synthetic, the rest are labeled that, but at best are just a blend.

Yeah I would have to agree with the AMSOIL comment. :bigup:

Royal Purple!

... there is also a specific kind of Valvoline Racing that's really good but I can't remember which one exactly...

please guys... liqui moly TOP TEC 4200 \ thread

edit: sorry.. don't want to get flamed.. you might want to had Liqui moly to your poll.. the only thing
that goes in my RS :D

Castrol synthec for me. But I should get better oil because i kick in my vvti too often

Back