rurouni kenshin

Tant que ça finit pas comme les ova.....sans joke la fin etait poche en mosus comparé au manga

Envoyé depuis mon Galaxy Nexus avec Tapatalk

Tant que ça finit pas comme les ova.....sans joke la fin etait poche en mosus comparé au manga

I agree with u 50/50.. loved the OVA, hated the ending. (him dying), the anime was ok, nothing special but the shishio sama saga was the shit! the manga was sick!

here's another anime news...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169671-warner-bros-to-adapt-manga-bleach

Warner Bros. has plans to adapt Tite Kubo's manga series Bleach into a live-action feature, Variety reports. Peter Segal, who most recently directed Get Smart, will produce and potentially direct while Dan Mazeau (Wrath of the Titans) is attached to draft the screenplay.

First published as a serial in "Weekly Shōnen Jump," Bleach tells the story of a young man, Ichigo Kurosaki, who has the power to see ghosts. His life is forever changed after a run-in with a woman named Rukia Kuchiki, who tracks evil spirits called Hollows. She transfers her powers to Ichigo and he takes up the mantle of Soul Reaper, strandind her in the mortal world.

Bleach has previously been adapted in animated form for the small screen in a continuing anime series and, for the big screen, in a series of tie-in films. The most recent, Bleach: Hell Chapter, was released in Japan in December of 2010.

I agree with u 50/50.. loved the OVA, hated the ending. (him dying), the anime was ok, nothing special but the shishio sama saga was the shit! the manga was sick!

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/169671-warner-bros-to-adapt-manga-bleach

Warner Bros. has plans to adapt Tite Kubo's manga series Bleach into a live-action feature, Variety reports. Peter Segal, who most recently directed Get Smart, will produce and potentially direct while Dan Mazeau (Wrath of the Titans) is attached to draft the screenplay.

First published as a serial in "Weekly Shōnen Jump," Bleach tells the story of a young man, Ichigo Kurosaki, who has the power to see ghosts. His life is forever changed after a run-in with a woman named Rukia Kuchiki, who tracks evil spirits called Hollows. She transfers her powers to Ichigo and he takes up the mantle of Soul Reaper, strandind her in the mortal world.

Bleach has previously been adapted in animated form for the small screen in a continuing anime series and, for the big screen, in a series of tie-in films. The most recent, Bleach: Hell Chapter, was released in Japan in December of 2010.

damn I hate bleach. Even If I read it, I hate it. It's probably the most followed that has the less of senses.

damn I hate bleach. Even If I read it, I hate it. It's probably the most followed that has the less of senses.

Bleach is by far the best anime i ever watched. Sucks that its the last arc. The fight's are bad ass , story is so good . I tried finding an anime with equal quality fights but haven't found one so far.

Only bad thing i can say about the fights is they need more sword play instead of spamming energy waves .

Im sure the live action will fail haaaard. Just look at dbz , you would think will all the cgi they can do they would of done something good.

Im sure the live action will fail haaaard. Just look at dbz , you would think will all the cgi they can do they would of done something good.

db was low budgeted... I'm sure if DB had a 70M budget or CGI like u said. it would have been way better.

if top tier directors were more interested into putting as much work as Avatar or even tintin, FF AC or even FF:Spirit within. akira, DB, and even bleach would be a serious movie. but oh well...

on a good note, we're starting to see big studios starting to branch out into the anime since holywood pretty much raped the comic industry.

expect, jap anime made into movies and even old school radio shows (johnny quest, lone ranger, john carter...)

Bleach is by far the best anime i ever watched. Sucks that its the last arc. The fight's are bad ass , story is so good . I tried finding an anime with equal quality fights but haven't found one so far.

Only bad thing i can say about the fights is they need more sword play instead of spamming energy waves .

loved the soul society arc in bleach. after aizen was sent to prison everything crumbled and i felt that redid ichigo and felt liek a whole other story.

right now im watching high school of the dead, darker than black (which u might like since ur into bleach) and mirai nikki

all great animes.

loved the soul society arc in bleach. after aizen was sent to prison everything crumbled and i felt that redid ichigo and felt liek a whole other story.

right now im watching high school of the dead, darker than black (which u might like since ur into bleach) and mirai nikki

all great animes.

I will check out those anime i hope one of them entertain me like bleach or dbz did . What i really liked about aizen was how smart he was and skillful.

I didn't like the whole fullbring crap 2 much and i find it stupid that ginjo got his ass kicked to easily. They should of made ichigo struggle way more of that one .

The last arc seems to be about the imperial guards , i hope they fck ichigo up lol . One thing i find stupid about bleach is there's so many interesting characters but they don't focus to much on them. It's always about ichigo and his useless friends.

Bleach could have so many more episodes if they extend on the 13 captains and the history of soul society . An arc about isshin and how everything was when he was in SC would be bad ass

merci pour la video, je me rappelle toujours de lanime, je lavais en coffre achete directement du japon...plein de bonheur a le regarder :)

I agree the fights are badass, but the story line IMO sucks. It's always the same thing : Shinigami's have super duper magic, they fight for 3 books, they show they're big magic. couple of books of nothing but talk and cheesy background japan story, new stronger badguys, shinigami's find a way to get stronger and upgrade their skills, they fight 1 vs 1 against new monster for 3 to 5 books, they show they're new upgraded big sword/new skills. Repeat for 300 other books.....

I shouldn't have said I hate it because I don't but, it's not the best anime I red.

Looks good so far, but it's only 40 seconds... I'm a lil worried because so far, anime->live action has been worse than game->movie renditions.

GTO, Initial D, Blood: the last vampire (wasn't that bad, but could have been better), and there's been a lot more I can't remember.
I'm also a bit scared of James Cameron having the rights to Battle Angel Allita, although I want to see it

Back