Interception = Détention

Seriously, why the fuck all the bashing? The guy posts about law related stuff you don't understand so instead of either skipping his posts (which by now you should have figured what they are 99% about) or asking yourself questions, you bash, you insult & you complain.

That is the definition of stupidity right there.

99.9999999% of the population is ignorant of something that they are obliged to know about... a bit of sensible discussion about the topic will NEVER hurt you.

I for one, thank you Frenk. Keep it up.

I second this! I have always found interest in reading what Frenk posts. I really don't understand for what purpose people bash him. Just skip over the thread. No one is forcing you to read anything. Typical MR retards !

Police pulled me over toda, after I read this thread... he came to my window and asked me if I knew why he pulled me over... I said no, and since you're asking me, you don't seem to have a clue either, so I drove off!

Thanks frenk for the great advice! got me out of a ticket!!!!

Seriously, why the fuck all the bashing? The guy posts about law related stuff you don't understand so instead of either skipping his posts (which by now you should have figured what they are 99% about) or asking yourself questions, you bash, you insult & you complain.

That is the definition of stupidity right there.

99.9999999% of the population is ignorant of something that they are obliged to know about... a bit of sensible discussion about the topic will NEVER hurt you.

I for one, thank you Frenk. Keep it up.
I've never been one to pick on/go after him, but posting some things on here can be taken out of context and get people in trouble. It's just not always best to give specifics, as it doesn't fit into everyones specific case!

je suis sur que meme si frenk aurait dit que la neige est blanche.

30% des gens ici l'auraient envoye chier, sans avoir lu ce qu'il a ecrit
40% l'aurait dit de se la fermer
10% aurait ecrit frenk=frenk
15% aurait dit sur 10 pages qu'elle est pas blanche
4% aurait ecrit : cool story bro, ou linke une image obscene
1% le defendraient

I've never been one to pick on/go after him, but posting some things on here can be taken out of context and get people in trouble. It's just not always best to give specifics, as it doesn't fit into everyones specific case!

Agreed but it's still more constructive for someone with half a brain then the gay neon flashing shit above... posted twice.

Considering all this stupid shit and retarded trolls on this forum, if you take anything you read here seriously or as you say "out of context", you would then deserve to get in trouble for being so stupid. Stop trying to protect The idiots on this forum from reading what may harm them. There is plenty more shit on the internet than can get people in a lot more trouble than what Frenk is posting....Don't worry about the odd dumb ass who gets caught because he took something Frenk posted out of context...If they get in trouble we get once less dumbass, society wins!

Back