Ride to Toronto 25th May for Gumball3000 '' THERE WE GO !!!! ''

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude , u ask MR ppl who most of them cant even make 15km for ,,,, montreal meet,,, cuz (for them its to far) , to drive till Toronto !!!! i m not gonna talk about New Yourk -Toronto, cuz there is no ppl on MR who gonna do that !!! Good luck to get ppl who gonna drive to Toronto !!!

What gonna happen 24 mai : Everybody gonna work or Gonna Be Sick !!!!

Well now Im used to waterfest cruise and I can tell you when you get to NJ you really don`t wanna start driving back to mtl an hour later. Doing mtl-toronto or niagara is a way better idea. And don`t forget that the more we are, the longer it takes for break when we fuel/eat.

ANOTHER EDIT PAGE #1
WHO's IN ?!?!?

Plus on es plus la ride va être Sick.

1- SamChas ( 3 friends IN 2 cars and 1 Bike )
2- Baroc
3- Dubaholic phil
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Je ne peux rien garantir, mais si nous sommes un bon nombre de belles voitures, je serais in.

2- Baroc
3- Dubaholic phil
4- Lux_soldier
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Well now Im used to waterfest cruise and I can tell you when you get to NJ you really don`t wanna start driving back to mtl an hour later. Doing mtl-toronto or niagara is a way better idea. And don`t forget that the more we are, the longer it takes for break when we fuel/eat.
That is where the fun begins...I don't understand u

You want to go to Toronto see the cars and come back? Porter will probably cheaper if you buy the ticket NOW & way more comfortbale !

2- Baroc
3- Dubaholic phil
4- Lux_soldier
5- Le Jour
6- Baroc + a shit ton of people and cars and women, and cocaine, burt reynolds maybe..
7- karizzle +3
8-
9-

WHO's IN ?!?!?

Plus on es plus la ride va être Sick.

1- SamChas
2-Nickmyo, if works lets me off..
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

Pas sûr de pouvoir faire la ride avec vous. J'vais le faire avec mon ami pis si on rencontre le convoi on essaiera de se mêler à vous.

WHO's IN ?!?!?*

Plus on es plus la ride va être Sick.*

1- SamChas ( 3 friends IN 2 cars and 1 Bike )*
2- Baroc*
3- Dubaholic phil*
4- Lux_soldier
5- Le Jour
6- Baroc + a shit ton of people and cars and women, and cocaine, burt reynolds maybe..
7- karizzle +3
8-Nickmyo, if works lets me off..
9-
10-

I'm already in Toronto, lol........Still 2.5months away, I guess people cant really say I'm in when it's still over 70 days away from the event.

This should be a blast! Im in

2- Baroc*
3- Dubaholic phil*
4- Lux_soldier
5- Le Jour
7- karizzle +3
9- C230benz +1
10-

Im in, and i have no one riding shotgun, so if someone has no car or no money for gas, i need someone to ride shotgun and to drive part of the way

2- Baroc*
3- Dubaholic phil*
4- Lux_soldier
5- Le Jour
7- karizzle +3
9- C230benz +1
10- Lower_e30

Last edited:
That is where the fun begins...I don't understand u

You want to go to Toronto see the cars and come back? Porter will probably cheaper if you buy the ticket NOW & way more comfortbale !

I meant that when we go to NJ for waterfest each year, we drive roughly 8 hours and it`s enough. Now just think about it, we would drive 8 hours to nyc, take a 2 hours break then drive another 8 hours back to toronto. That`s why it is a better idea as I said to only drive directly from MTL to Toronto if we want more people in the cruise.

Moi je suis partant si l'équipe de Top Gear participe au Gumball (ca se jase un peu sur les forums de chars)

Si quelqu'un peut me confirmer qu'ils sont là, j'embarque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back