longest car chase

Papp

http://jalopnik.com/5888550/the-biggest-movie-car-chase-ever?popular=true

The Biggest Movie Car Chase Ever
What happens when you seamlessly cut and splice together chase scenes from 14* of the biggest big budget action flicks — including The Rock, The Matrix Reloaded, Transformers, and Bad Boys II? You get this absolutely amazing eleven-and-a-half-minute short film calledChasing Trinity: Part 2. It's the biggest, baddest, most Michael Baygasmic car chase... in the world. Ever.
Here's what YouTube user BlueYoda has to say about the "plot" of his spliced-together masterpiece of motor-enhanced mayhem:

The story thus far: Will Smith is chasing Trinity after she tries an escape with the secret documents. Sean Connery is not far behind and Nicolas Cage tries to keep up, but Matt Damon intervenes. A huge meta car chase ensues.

Plot? What the hell is that? I don't watch car chases for plot. I watch them just so I can take a short break from mainlining my normal potent mix of amphetamines, cocaine and synthetic adrenaline. You know, just like Michael Bay does. Awesome!

*Can you name all 14 movies used the clip? Try! Just leave your answers in the comments below. But don't cheat by fast forwarding to 11:25 for the answers!

Extra Credit: One clip used was actually from two movies, but only one is credited. Can you name the second, uncredited movie?

omg souvenir souvenir vraiment bien fait ! faut juste pas regardé les détails et sa passe a 100% très hot !!

Back