Kony 2012 - Watch It (Could be a scam)

Found on 4chan

There's are huge hydrocarbon reserves under South Sudan and Uganda, this Kony meme is such an obvious psyop I nearly keeled over laughing at it, the first thing I thought was SOROS!.

Google "South Sudan Israel", "Museveni Eitan", Israel is taking over the region, all this Soros funded, "Occupy" and "Arab Spring" agit prop is so transparent and Libtards are so dumb, this is just too perfect.

Think about this for one second, because a second is all it takes a halfway sane or even marginally well informed person to make a judgement on a plan that would see Libtards backing Drone strikes, Spectre Gunship raids and special forces hit squads in yet another Third world country which will inevitably involve so called "collateral" damage...this shows just what sort of homicidal maniac lurks beneath the skin of your average Libtard.

gold

lmqsK.png

Found on 4chan

There's are huge hydrocarbon reserves under South Sudan and Uganda, this Kony meme is such an obvious psyop I nearly keeled over laughing at it, the first thing I thought was SOROS!.

Google "South Sudan Israel", "Museveni Eitan", Israel is taking over the region, all this Soros funded, "Occupy" and "Arab Spring" agit prop is so transparent and Libtards are so dumb, this is just too perfect.

Think about this for one second, because a second is all it takes a halfway sane or even marginally well informed person to make a judgement on a plan that would see Libtards backing Drone strikes, Spectre Gunship raids and special forces hit squads in yet another Third world country which will inevitably involve so called "collateral" damage...this shows just what sort of homicidal maniac lurks beneath the skin of your average Libtard.

You anti-semite!

Back