Concordia votes for the "strike" trolling hippies on live feed

Engineering general assembly is to b held on March 15 @ 15:00-16:30 at the CSU lounge area on the 7th floor Hall
building. Hopefully we have the sense to vote against it. Otherwise the Hippies vs real degrees is full of shit.

15816048.jpg

This goes to show how unorganized and unfair the CSU is... Votes are 2 to 1 with the fucking drawing of hands so make a decision on the education of students futures. I would love to see the programs those voters are in.

I feel bad for the smart hard working students at Concordia... You guys have a Union run by retards.

cause the strike is open ended, they can vote to extended it indefinitely.

Sheeeet.

I doubt it'll extend past one week. If it does, all I can think of is my buddy in finance, or my buddy in accounting, who are both due to graduate in April with jobs starting in the summer....

But the Arts students don't have that problem, apparently.

true story:

i was watching the live feed, and a girl near the cam literally said:

bitch 1: "heyyyyy! what's up? so what program are you in?"

bitch 2: "I'm in my 2nd semester in RELIGION, totally like against the hike!"

Guys, even though there is a strike u just keep attending classes and those on strike would be the only ones penalized look at what my economics teacher sent us

Professors have been asked by the Concordia Administration to inform students that, regardless of what happens in relation to student protests over higher fees, classes, assignments and exams will continue as normal. In our case that means students will still be required to submit labs as planned and to write the final exam on the date scheduled. In other words, there will be no change at all to our plans.

Those damn hipsters said they'd set up picket lines infront of the class rooms. Looks like I'll have to use one of these to get to my 217 class.

DSCF0626.jpg

Back