Cars and Coffee type meet in Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViSoR

Legacy Member
Wouldn't it be sweet to have those huge meets with all the exotics/muscle cars/collectables/high end modded cars like they have in the States. (hopefully no Civics would show up :D)
I think it's usually early saturday morning in a place with a nice parking lot. I was thinking in front of the Starbucks in Quartier Dix30 but that would never happen.

Do you guys think the Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche/Maserati/Lotus crowd would be down?
Could this type of meet work in or around Montreal?

I'm sure there are more sweet cars than we think in our province so it could be a nice gathering and I don't remember this ever being discussed so please do.

http://online.carsandcoffee.info/

CarsCoffee2010-1.jpg

4984821664_ba4d2d07c9.jpg

Classic-Ferrari-Lineup-650x435.jpg

DSC04560.JPG

S0-Cars-and-Coffee-Un-meeting-qui-a-de-la-gueule-93580.jpg

but yeah srs, I wish we had some nice meets like that !
Good spot with nice cars.
Not a walmart parking lot packed with some POS cars

I would like that! But we would have to seperate the lot in 2 : one side for those who have something to show and the other side for the visitors, like they do in Cali.

The key for those types of meets is that it needs to be early in the morning, like 6h-7h. This way all the undesirable people are still hungover from last night and cannot attend. This comes from James Tate when he was the editor of Sport Compact Car, he explained those meets in one of his monthly columns.

The key for those types of meets is that it needs to be early in the morning, like 6h-7h. This way all the undesirable people are still hungover from last night and cannot attend. This comes from James Tate when he was the editor of Sport Compact Car, he explained those meets in one of his monthly columns.

the only people who are gonna attend your meet are the grandpas. young lawyers/rich guys wont show up because they too will be hungover.

If you make it monthly and it's a successfull meet the real car people will make sure to attend and not party hard the night before.

The key would be how to reach and convince all the rich guys with the sickest/rarest cars in Qc. Aston Martin's, Carrera GT's, Ferraris, GT2RS, GT3RS, Lambo Aventador, etc etc..to come to the meet.

Le meilleur moyen de rejoindre les gens sera de créer une page Facebook, avec 800 millions d'inscrits, c'est sûr qu'on peut rejoindre tout le monde.

Sinon, tu peux toujours chercher le numéro de Guy Laliberté...

C'est sur que ça serait dur d'avoir un vrai Cars and Coffee comme aux États-Unis mais je pense pas que ce serait impossible de rassembler un bon montant de voitures exotiques, classiques ou de collection.

Ça fait un bout ça me trottais dans la tête et j'étais curieux de ce que le monde en pensais, j'aurais du appeler le thread: ''what does MR think of a Cars and Coffee meet in Montreal?'' pour générer plus d'intérêt lol

Qui ne voudrais pas se lever tôt un samedi mation pour avoir la chance de voir ça:

HTT-Plethore-LC-750.jpg

:D

C'est sur que ça serait dur d'avoir un vrai Cars and Coffee comme aux États-Unis mais je pense pas que ce serait impossible de rassembler un bon montant de voitures exotiques, classiques ou de collection.

Ça fait un bout ça me trottais dans la tête et j'étais curieux de ce que le monde en pensais, j'aurais du appeler le thread: ''what does MR think of a Cars and Coffee meet in Montreal?'' pour générer plus d'intérêt lol

Qui ne voudrais pas se lever tôt un samedi mation pour avoir la chance de voir ça:

HTT-Plethore-LC-750.jpg

:D

*jawdrop**jawdrop*

i agree with the thought that you need to do it at 6am. if you read speedhunters often, you'll see that one of the guys attends every now and again. he gets there really early, and good spots are already taken. screw the non-car-guys. just because you make 300k/year and have a Porsche doesn't make you a car guy.
hell, i'm 45 mins from MTL and i'd attend everytime

nice un meet de gens avec le trou de cul 3" trop haut , pas besoins d'avoir une ferrari pour avoir des meet de belle voiture, et personelement je prefere voire des voiture modifier avec gout que des exotique stock ....

oh et... c'est pas un mazda 3 rice et un solstice stock dans cette photo de super meet epuré ????

S0-Cars-and-Coffee-Un-meeting-qui-a-de-la-gueule-93580.jpg

Peut être dans le stationnement du golf de Candiac dans mon coin,il y a plein de Ferrari, Lamborghini et de Porsche a Candiac.

Don't worry the Overdosed Mondays will be big this year. Plenty of nice cars including exotics pass by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back