WHY do women do this? (flatter themselves)

MontrealB15

I've noticed that when I happen to deal with girls at work who are about my age, I often get treated like they assume I'm hitting on them. Basically, they will act super cold in a way to show me that they are not interested, or whatever, when in reality I am just being nice (and doing my job), and not flirting with them at all.

It doesn't stop there. Today I was eating at Three Amigos (had an hour to kill and needed to eat), alone, and the waitress seated two girls about my age (20) next to me. I looked over like I would normally do at anybody who would sit there, and then a minute later they moved. I could hear them at their new table laughing saying something on the lines of "oh my god, I swear he was checking you out, I'm sure he would've started hitting on us had we not moved". For fucks sakes woman, I was sitting there minding my own business, eating by myself!

These are just two of many instances.

I am not ugly. I am not going to brag and say that I'm super good looking, but I'm fairly handsome, tall, and in decent shape. I just don't understand why women automatically assume I'm going to hit on them? I have a GF and am not even looking, so I find it strange. I am sure some of you can relate...

I relate 100%. Fuck it is so annoying, I'm kind of paranoid now because of that. I now automatically assume that they will act like that even before they do hahahaha. And I have a GF too.

Fuckin women. Ignore them, they want your sack. Look at them in a good way, they think you're a desperate virgin.

Arrgghhh.

Post a pic. I never felt like girls were acting like that, but I'm not really nice with people I don't know usually.

You probably look bad, post a picture.

LOL. Sorry brah, but you're virgin. He probably looks better than you. Then again, look isn't what gets girl going. It's your attitude that will. That's what tell them (and their hormones) if you're alpha or not.

LOL. Sorry brah, but you're virgin. He probably looks better than you. Then again, look isn't what gets girl going. It's your attitude that will. That's what tell them (and their hormones) if you're alpha or not.

We are not really talking about being alpha or not here. And at a certain point, if the girl isn't looking for a man, she will go away from the alpha male (in the case of the restaurant) more than from the beta.

Hahahaha... I have been told that I look like both, but no, I'm pretty much just white... Broody, I am not even insecure with my looks at all and have no problem posting a picture of myself, but that's not the point of the thread.

Your apparence is obviously the point of the thread, because I don't get the described reactions.

Your apparence is obviously the point of the thread, because I don't get the described reactions.

You must just not be around women often, or so out of their league that they don't feel threatened by you. This definitely isn't just me.

You must just not be around women often, or so out of their league that they don't feel threatened by you. This definitely isn't just me.

Then you must be too much alpha, it's the only reason why the react like that.

Girls know that will end up in your bed, cheating their boyfriend, so they prefere to avoid contact with you.

Just post a picture with your face and the kind of clothes you wear, it will help us to understand the problem.

Average to good looking women gets hit on any time of the day, any day of the year. They just develop those routines to disengage before anything sets in place. Don't take it personally, it's only logical.

Just because you guys need a picture... GF took this prob over a year ago

3_3.jpg

I'm just an average guy, not a redneck, and not Arab either. That's still not the point of the thread

Average to good looking women gets hit on any time of the day, any day of the year. They just develop those routines to disengage before anything sets in place. Don't take it personally, it's only logical.

Makes sense and I get it... The thing is it happens with less than average looking women as well!

Back